In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tell me what this GB auction item is worth please?

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Here is a pistol that is up in a couple of hours and I need some input as to a book value. Any info would be appreciated.

http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=13846058

God protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies...

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Book value...page of Blue book 793

Any listing for .32 cal S&W in blue book regardless of model, lists for a max of 130.00

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    A-37A-37 Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The gun appears to be an I-J Model 67S Viking. BlackRose's quote of $130 is correct. If you like the gun, go for it; especially since the seller's shipping is very reasonable. Keep in mind that S&W .32 ammo isn't cheap if you plan to do a lot of plinking.
  • Options
    jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    I appreciate the info, my blue book is 3 years old! I have one pistol in 32 S&W but the gun on the GB auction is just something I do not have so I thought I would like to have one! The ol lady told me to buy it if I wanted, I just spent over $600 on her so maybe she feels guilty, probably not but wishful thinking![}:)] Again thanks for the info.

God protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies...