In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I am giveing all my guns away

TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
April Fools[;)][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    [:p][:p]

Pinky-what are we going to do today brain?

Brain-the same thing we try to do everyday...try and take over the world!
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cripes, it's after midnight. Got me. Not that I believed you, though. NOBODY gives his guns away around here.

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Wow, you got me... now I need to go wake up the family with a similar April Fools joke. I'm sure they'll appreciate it at 12:30 AM [:D][:D].

Thanks TOOLS, I'm gonna blame you when my wife is raining blows down upon my head with a frying pan [;)].

NSDQ!

Terrorist_Hunting_Permit.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"Tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, We gave our today." -- The Kohima Epitaph
  • Options
    TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    [:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:D]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    stalion10stalion10 Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i give all mine away a month ago. to my son, he's not a well off as i, he has a wife that would @#$% if he would have bought them, i have none so i answer to no one about what i spend my had earned cash on, he's estatic, and now i can get a bunch of new ones to replace them (plus a few more) in general, EVERY BODY'S HAPPY
    ed

it's not the type of gun you have in the heat of a battle that counts, only if you have enough ammo for it, lets face it, a gun without ammo is only as good as a base ball bat!!
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    And I was going to line up!!
    You got me!![:0][:0][:0]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Stalion: Did I hear you say you were looking to adopt a slightly older son to share in the family fortune? [:p][:p] Your a good man.

NSDQ!

"Tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, We gave our today." -- The Kohima Epitaph
  • Options
    stalion10stalion10 Member Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    did'nt say theres a fortune, just excess in my income. besides i was rises in the masonic beliefs. you know, to help those that are worthy and is proved to oneself of it. no insault intended but i dont know that of you (not yet at least) nice try though, i have to give you that,,, but you never know what a wildcat like me will do. besides have'nt you heard of reagan/bushonomics, someone has to keep that pipe dream alive!!!!!! really though, its not that i'm a good man, and even though i stated i have no one to owe up to as to how i spend, i still needed to justify to myself a reason to replace my gun collection with all new, up to date and customized guns. and if i was truely good i would have kept the old collection and gave my son the new one that i plan to build. at least i think so, dont you? also i might add, wealth without a purpose, is the devils play ground. and the why i feel is that i need to take care or myself first, then my loved ones , and then everybody else. and i will. but first I NEED NEW GUNS i'm going though withdroughs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ed
    quote:Originally posted by Night Stalker
    Stalion: Did I hear you say you were looking to adopt a slightly older son to share in the family fortune? [:p][:p] Your a good man.

NSDQ!

it's not the type of gun you have in the heat of a battle that counts, only if you have enough ammo for it, lets face it, a gun without ammo is only as good as a base ball bat!!
  • Options
    schotzi1schotzi1 Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did not believe it but I had to read it anyway.

"meet me in Margaritaville"
  • Options
    358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TOOLS1 that was so nasty of you[;)] I was worried that you were about to take care of "the guy next door" and was giving the guns away so as not to wind up in jail[B)] so I was going to drive up from Fl. to get them and store for you them until you clamed down.
    of course I would have to hold them and shoot them from time to time so they didn't get all sad.[:p][:p]

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Options
    jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    quote:NOBODY gives his guns away around here

I beg to differ[:)]

JuJu(who gives away lots of his guns)
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Post is toooo wide, wont fit on my screen. Did it say somthing about a give away?????
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have to agree with juju here.
    I can recall MULTIPLE members who have given their guns away.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    I'm always carefull at April 1st. =o)

Had a feeling this would be aprilfools - had to check though.
    Probably couldn't get export/import permits anyways.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
  • Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Tools,

Does this mean that when we come for the appliance shoot, we are gonna hafta bring our own guns? [:D][:D][:D]

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpgamericana_logo.art

Charlie
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    Have to agree with juju here.
    I can recall MULTIPLE members who have given their guns away.

I agree. I was going for the humor. Anyway, so far, it's all just rumors to me.... [;)][:D]

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • Options
    NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    Well, that's one we can scratch off our hit list: John Kerry