In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

He Dog

257izmycal257izmycal Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
Is the the Ruger Single Six yours? If so, who made your grips? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I will be in Santa Fe on August 7 and 8 for work. Flying into ABQ on the 6th. This time lunch is on me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I tried to email you but it got sent back, I tried a 2nd time and I`m not sure that it made it or not.
    Let me know.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Am curious about something.

On two posts about insect, spider bites, you have stated that electro-shock is an old wives tale.

Do you have a background in the medical field, or scientific field?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    left you a message on your phone
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Send me your address in an e-mail. I guess I'll just send you a "snail-mail."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    RE your post apologise or I'll have you neutered[:D][:p][:o)]

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THANK YOU - For sponsoring the "Cricket" .22 rifles for a boy and girl this year. My grand-daughter Katie was chosen as a winner, she will write you and send pictures with her new gun. Thank you again for your generosity and interest in getting the young folks involved in the shooting sports.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Sir!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My answer wasn't BS.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was just reading the Colorado Herpetological Society report on the golden lancehead. That is very interesting, lives on a little island off the coast of Brazil. You ought to get a few of those for your collection.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know you are a snake expert and everything

but are you really in Costa Rica?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Time spent in several different provinces in Papua New Guinea with multiple different tribes. in Pidgin, they all referred to the Taipan as " cigarette snik ".

thispela snik, he cai cai you. You cook'em onepela cigarette and emme go long pinis.

Translation:
    This snake bite you, you have enough time for one cigarette and you are dead.

Granted their cigarettes were rolled up from magazine or post courier newspaper pages, so they were considerably longer than a normal one, but you get the point.

Mule
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sent you a PM. Tom
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Send me your email please, I tried GD mail to thank you but I don't think it went thru. Radios worked fine after we read the manual.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got the S&W book. Thank you very much. I thought it was going to be a quarter the size of what is. Just so happened I have a spot it fits perfectly... after it moves from the bathroom
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think I?m in your neck of the woods.

I?m flying out of Albuquerque tomorrow but if you want to get a beer this evening or breakfast tomorrow morning- I?m buying.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you see my post on the want ads? Snd my an e-mail and we can work out a deal. Thanks for your time. 257

You're a statistic whether you want to be or not.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    quote:Originally posted by He Dog
    Keep posting Not Me. When you get to 100 posts you will be required to send a new rifle or handgun of their choice to all members with over 10,000 posts. We sure do love new members![^]

Ironic that this was for your 20000th post. So, He Dog...When do I get my Colt SA Army?

Ben

Ill take a colt .45[:D][:D]

EDIT: Or a nice shotgun [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Send me mail. My e-mail acct. (the one that I am able to send mail to you from) was de-activated from lack of use. I no longer have your e-mail address. I have some info. for you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just got the ammo you sent
    wife just brought it in..."Speedy",ups driver nick name cheats a little he just drops off packages where my wife works in town[:D]
    again thank you very much! some very nice additions to my collection.
    hopefully i have a case made and ready to display by time you get up here to pheasant hunt[:)]
    Doc
    ps this is the first 28guage shell i have ever seen!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Please let me know if the message got through. J
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where ya at big guy? Several posts on snakes and no comment from you has me worried! Not like you to pass 'em over. Also see it's been a couple of days since we've heard from ya.

Hope things are going well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You didn't say I couldn't leave myself a note David.[:p]

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do turtles hibernate because the weather turns cooler, or because of the shorter periods of sunlight?

I have a box turtle indoors, and I would like to know whether to encourage her to remain active or hibernate.

I wouldn't have her at all, but she was abandoned at a rent house, and pretty neglected and weak. She is also missing the left front foot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got the cleaning rod today. Both of my boys are exited. They were all eyes when they saw the package with their names on it. That is sure enough a nice one.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check your e-mail.

Info. sent.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a question that you cant find on Google for you Sir.

http://forums.GunBroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=656744
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info on the Verona shotgun. I got this information off the BC Outdoor website in regard to some general email accounts. Best of luck.

B.C. Outdoors
    bc_outdoors@msn.com
    verona@pmcammo.com
    docter@pmcammo.com For any questions regarding B.C. Outdoors, Verona Shotguns or DOCTER Sports Optics.

Mike

"You cannot conquer America." -William Pitt, 1777