In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My next gun will be a keltec sub 2000

ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
looked at one at the local shop, damn that thing is awesome. And theyre cheap too! will take glock mags, so I can slap a 33 rounder in it, have fun at the range all day, cheaply, folds in half.

[:D][:D]

anyone got one?

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder

Comments

• Options
    cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep me a friend "Co Own" one, it's in .40 S&W, but if I was doing it over I'd get a 9mm...

It's a blast to shoot and pretty much trouble free...I say pretty much because it won't shoot the real cheap ammo very well...but Winchester Whitebox is perfect in it. The .40 S&W ain't all that pleasant to shoot without modifying the stock either. Neat Guns period. The shock value is worth the purchase price alone[8D] Everybody says, "aren't machine guns illegal?"[:D]
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I plan on getting one of Kel-Tec's SU-16's.
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    EMM,

Let us know how that thing shoots. Is it the Kel-Tec .223 rifle? Does it have a gas system like an AK with a piston?
  • Options
    drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cletus85
    Yep me a friend "Co Own" one, it's in .40 S&W, but if I was doing it over I'd get a 9mm...

It's a blast to shoot and pretty much trouble free...I say pretty much because it won't shoot the real cheap ammo very well...but Winchester Whitebox is perfect in it. The .40 S&W ain't all that pleasant to shoot without modifying the stock either. Neat Guns period. The shock value is worth the purchase price alone[8D] Everybody says, "aren't machine guns illegal?"[:D]

Buddy of mine has one in 40sw. It has a suprisingly amount of recoil and I've found that it won't shoot unless you pull it into your shoulder tight. I find that it will jam if you try to one hand it or hip fire it.

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are apparently several kinds, whose difference is what kind of magazine they take. I'd like one that takes Beretta mags, as I have a zillion of them. But there's a lot of other guns on my "like to have" list too...

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    ~Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

"Our enemies...never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    ~President George W. Bush
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey
    I plan on getting one of Kel-Tec's SU-16's.

I sold one of these and they seem pretty cheaply made...they would probably make an excellent truck gun though...and they are cheap enough to not worry about too much. I'm not sure how reliable they are...

Eric
    allamericanarmsco@frontiernet.net

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    I had one in 9mm , first thing i found that i didn't like is the way the sights adjust , you have to use the front sight for windage and its made of all plastic , on my rifle it had to be all the way to one side to get it to hit center of mass, it was showing wear in the chamber area after just a few hunderd rounds , i got rid of it
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I have one in stainless 40 caliber that takes the Glock mags. It is accurate and easy to fold up and conceal. It was so cheap I never worry about it getting scuffed in the truck. It fits in a small gym bag with a couple boxes of ammo and a few loaded highcap mags. I found the recoil to be nothing at all. Figure it will come in real handy one day having that in the truck if I ever shoot my pistol empty and still need to shoot more. Wish they made it in 45acp.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy Just checking in