In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

winning numbers are,,,,,

Comments

• Options
    pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,010 ******
    edited November -1
    how much did ya spend to win it ?? I lost two bucks.
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Played $5 lost $5. All Is normal.
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Played $100 got $2 back. [:(][:(]
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Played nothing, lost nothing.

Like most.
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    My tickets are out in the truck. Wonder if I won and am sitting here like someone normal, without 452 million pre-tax dollars? This could be my last time to be normal or my only time of being a normal guy with money. .
    Now I am wondering just how much a small independent island nation costs and how fun and profitable it would be as the guy writing the tax codes.
  • Options
    pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by montanajoe
    how much did ya spend to win it ?? I lost two bucks.

I lost $10. I have never played lotto before, I marked the box that said megaplier. I thought that was what gave you the megaball. The gal ran it and I questioned the price. I didn't understand the cost till she explained it. It was my negligence for not reading the instructions on the back of the number card.

Oh well, We were talking with the kids about it and decided to go up to the gas station and get each one a ticket. They were pretty worked up that daddy was gonna gamble.
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dlrjj
    quote:Originally posted by bigdaddyjunior
    My tickets are out in the truck. Wonder if I won and am sitting here like someone normal, without 452 million pre-tax dollars? This could be my last time to be normal or my only time of being a normal guy with money. .
    Now I am wondering just how much a small independent island nation costs and how fun and profitable it would be as the guy writing the tax codes.

I did not check my wife's ticket, but you and I could make a small country run.

I hit seven figures in money 30 years ago, I think I'll live if my wife doesn't win.

Can I run the policy to act anti-american, so they give us tons of money to like them? That one income stream alone may enable us to fund a hostile take-over of the big island nation next door. I we fall short we can always announce nuclear ambitions. Our scientists are doing marvelous things with coconut milk and seaweed as a power source. Not a bad side dish at state dinners either. Leads right into the nuclear ambitions thing.