In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just a matter of time.....there has been talk of a "pipeline" from Lake Superior to the Southwest USofA.
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    step one: send the redneck special forces to kill any greenies who resist nuclear power

step two: nuclear power + desalination plants

I think we're set...anti-nuke eeew-rope on the other hand is SCREWED
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Want a drink it going to cost you, why do we want to fill up our country with illegals when everything is going to be in short supply soon. Makes no sense to me, China and India are running out of everything and moving global to buy land, water, oil and it's going to get tight
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know if the duped masses would stop buying bottled water and drink the basically free tap water we would gain millions of barrels of oil back instead of using them to make plastic bottles.
  • Options
    arraflipperarraflipper Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I amazed at how many people can't do anything without a water bottle or pop in their hand. I stop for a drink of tap water out of a jug I fill. Never felt I needed to carry a bottle of water when I was shopping or walking around in the park. How do they work with only one hand?

Jim
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've said this many times the earth is like a patch of woods it can only support so many people with it's resources.
  • Options
    jptatumjptatum Member Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Water, as a mineral resource, has been greatly undervalued for many years. When the price goes up, the problem will be solved. It will really hurt some folks.