In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

PRZNCOP110

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
edited May 2003 in General Discussion
I went to the doctor today and he gave me some different medicines to try and up'ed my dosage of pain meds. I'll be leaving this weekend for roughly 3 weeks. I hope it'll let off some. I'd like to come back down sometime and we could go to the range again. I'd like to shoot your Delta Elite. Maybe we could even help eliminate "monkey pox" a little more. [:D]
Well, I'll catchya later. I better quit sitting up and let this thing see if it'll heal up.
Later man - have a good night.
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where ya been buddy? I ain't seen you on for a while. I remember you were going to quit your prison job. Did you start the building job you were considering when I was down? Well, I hope all is good with you. Take care man,
    Mike
    edited November -1
    Hey, thanks for the compliment on the stereo thread...
    My back has been doing better lately, heading to Kansas on Wed to take my nephew camping and fishing. I'll be gone around a week.
    Do you know if that 6mm is still at that pawn shop? My wife and I have been talking about moving in the spring so I might put the safe on hold if I can get insurance on my guns. I sure don't want to move it twice. I do have plenty of money saved up for a decent one finally.
    Give me a holler if you're up this way and maybe we can get together. I'd still like to shoot your Delta Elite too. Who knows, maybe I can make a trip down there again and look around.
    Later!
    edited November -1
    We'll start our own post so we don't fill up matwor's posts with general conversation...
    Seriously, do you get up in the city much? I've been trying to find people in this area and also up in Kansas to team up with for hunting and fishing. I got a lot of area to hunt in KS, but only a couple public places here. They are fairly unknown however. I have a lifetime combo license in both states... I do a LOT of fishin' during the warmer summer months. I like the creek by my house. It is too rough to fish from the bank on most of it, but we just wade right down the middle.
    edited November -1
    I'm still up for tomorrow as well. I should be there around 11. I'm driving a white 2wd '85 chevy pickup with toolbox/running boards, etc. I don't remember what you said you're going to be driving - is it the blazer? If so, what color?
    edited November -1
    You on duty tonite? You are usually about the only one posting at this hour.[8D] I have about 15 more hours left on this shift.
    edited November -1
    Do you mind if I ask what state you are a guard in?

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it
    edited November -1
    Thanks again buddy for the prairie dog hunt. I enjoyed visiting, the Tour de Lawton, and of course the 'dog shoot. Even though percentage-wise I didn't really do too well, I still had an absolute blast and I think I had just as much fun as if I'd shot high-power the whole time. I have REALLY been thinkin' about that 6mm Ackley custom. I doubt I'll get it instead of a gun safe, and I doubt it'll still be there by the time I save up another $600.
    Hope the deal with your buddy/landowner goes over OK.

If you have any clean pics from the trip I'll post some here. Either way, I'd like to have some, especially the one where I was shooting from the fence, that looked pretty neat.

Do ya think I should change my name to Prairie Dog Devastation (PDD)? [;)] Ah, GHD would sue for trademark infringment. [:0] I guess you were the one the truely devastated 'em. I have a feeling you were not shooting as much so I could get more shooting, even though you denied it when I hinted as much.

Dunno if I'll be on later tonight or not... My wife is gone for the night (woo-hoo), but no beer (damn). [:D]
    Thanks again, it was the most fun hunting I've had in several years. If I can ever return the favor in any way let me know.
    edited November -1
    Przncop, it was fun. Let me know for sure the dates here soon and I'll get it carved in stone, so to speak. I think we'll have a good time eliminating a few prarie dogs! [:D]
  • PRZNCOP110PRZNCOP110 Member Posts: 947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got 3 days off on the 13, 14 & 15th. After that, I am off every Wednesday and Thursday. I will not get anymore 3 day breaks until June 17th. I'll send an email later tonight. I have been away from a computer since Tuesday night.

"SOCIETY PREPARES THE CRIME, THE CRIMINAL COMMITS IT"