In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Now I'm Reeealy P.O.'d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
There is some kind of conspiracy afoot. A first I thought it was coincidence, but now I am convinced that it is not. The forces of all that is dark and evil are working against me.
Every time there has been a gunshow for the past 18 months I have to be away at drill weekend with the Nat'l Guard.

Guess what's occurring this weekend?

Guess where I'll be?

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

fm_cr.jpgcomp45.gif

Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Comments

• greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Matt

Sounds as if you are the recipient of a well oiled campaign by Sarah Brady, Susan Sarandon and Jane Fonda to disarm the military and get additional guns off the street by surepticiously removing you from the gun buying cycle thereby hoping you ultimately loose interest in firearms and decide on a more mundane hobby - like stamp collecting!

Greeker[:D]
  • gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    I believe that intentional missing of a gun related fun time would be called "Ackley'd"

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • CFPythonCFPython Member Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're not alone. I had to miss the Orlando show last weekend to help Daytona Bch PD police Black College Re-Union on A1A. There is no justice.

The only thing worse than lawbreakers, are lawmakers.