In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

More NASCRAP manipulation.....

rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Past halfway, and there isn't a 'name' in the top 5. (and, as they run, Tony stewart would be leaving with the Points lead, shades of Kansas on '07)

Just killing these jagoffs that there isn't a Hendrick car sitting in 1st place to fawn over.......

Comments

• joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    never understood why someone would watch a car go round and round. The only thing i do get is the BEER[:D][:D][:D]!!!! But maybe that's it, get drunk and who cares what number there on cause it will seem like 10 mins and its over[:D].
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Lowe's has lights, let it run til it dries up....... I can't stand Mikey or his brother but I'd like to see David win, seems like a good dude.

but what the heck do I know, I have 20 + Mayfield diecasts [V]
  • Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dano
    NASCRAP sucks.

And....their commercials are worse than their racing. [xx(]

+100000

I would rather have my balls pounded flat with a rubber mallet than watch that freak show.
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dano
    NASCRAP sucks.

And....their commercials are worse than their racing. [xx(]

Yup, no matter how crappy Johnson, gordon or Jr does, they are the first thing you see... so far this year, Hendrick has been suck a 'non' story, that the announcers sound rediculous, trying to keep their names out there........
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to smack them boys in the white clothes in that wendy's commerical.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Nice victory lane interview...[xx(]
  • xxx97xxx97 Member Posts: 5,721
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    yes it was,what a classy driver he is,and even admits he did not earn the win,what a great interview...
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by xxx97
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    yes it was,what a classy driver he is,and even admits he did not earn the win,what a great interview...

He earned it as much as Gordon did in Pocono in '07...and Johnson the same year is Kansas....
  • zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A win is a win is a win. I'm all for green flag finishes but everyone knew when the race started you would have to step in stuff to get the win.
  • rdc5rdc5 Member Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)]NO COMMENT
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a pretty good nap going, woke up to see the "finish". Rolled over and went back to sleep, think I had more excitement going than the race offered. Did watch the video of the moment of silence, thought that was pretty cool.