In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ma ma ma makarov!

ChadyckChadyck Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
edited March 2004 in General Discussion
Got it tuesday evening. Have a bunch of stuff to do between school and ROTC (FTX this weekend, down in CoS) but maybe I can squeeze in a little range time tomorrow afternoon. anyhow, it looks great and i picked up 100 rds for it (although i really overpaid). beautiful bluing on it, i got a real cherry!

Chadick

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Comments

• Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Have fun at the range [:D][8D][:)]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Options
    chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mmmm... Love those Makarovs.

"Go to the Lakedaemonians, stranger passing by;
    And say that in obedience to their laws, here we lie"
  • Options
    ChadyckChadyck Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I got to take it out to the range along with a couple of other toys today. What a blast. I figured I'd make an afternoon of it so I took out my fiancee's remington pump action .22 (just got it all fixed up, y'know i had to test it... make sure it was safe and all for her), the makarov, my buckmark (with a new threaded barrel and compensator), and my 10/22 (just did some work on the action). First day I've been out since last fall and man was it beautiful. But the Mak, oh the Mak. Best 200 bucks I ever spent! Put about 150 bullets through it and I was amazed by the accuracy and handling of that lil pistol!

Chadick

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"