In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

4yo feeds 6 male pit bulls

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    There is a danger in anthropomorphizing the dogs. I hope there is never a follow up story to this one.
  • Options
    walliewallie Member Posts: 12,171
    edited November -1
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by beneteau

Well behaved dogs

Pitbulls

Not really..Just a pack being a pack.
    They will(surely) go on to rip the poor child to ribbons at some later date though.
  • Options
    redhawkk480redhawkk480 Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder why #7 wasn't out with the rest ? maybe not as well behaved
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wallie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA9XrB94QMs

Those are some well trained dogs! That big fluffy one must be a bear to groom.
  • Options
    milesmiles Member Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've owned and loved dogs since childhood but that clip shows just how ignorant and irresponsible a person can be.

No matter what species your talking about, there always has to be a dominate member whether your talking about a rooster, an elephant or the dominate bull in the pasture.

At some point nature seems to require a pack member to "feel their oats", challenge the leader and aggressively show their ability to lead the pack the only way they know how.

Most dogs are no exception. Nature hardwired them that way.

That child could die because one of those dogs could decide that "today", they should be the dominate pack leader and stop taking orders from that little girl.

If one snaps, the rest may well follow his actions and if that happens, there's nothing that silly twit recording this clip could do about it except watch her child be mauled to death and then blame the dogs when in reality, she was responsible.

Again, let me state that I love and trust (up to a point) my bull dogs more than most people and they love and trust me but, they are still dogs and will remain trustworthy only so long as they never forget who's the leader of the pack and that I demand their respect.
  • Options
    JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    foolish. high risk gamble to make a video with no real payout value.
  • Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Daughter brought home a female rescue for my 4yr old grand daughter, that I was absolutely against. She couldn't have found a better dog for her. The only one that gets mauled, is the poor dog. When she's had enough, she starts licking the baby's face until she quits.
    The two of them were getting pretty rowdy one evening, and after being warned several times by mom, they both got a "time out".
    Dog in her kennel cage, and the midget to her room. They both got in the cage. When her mom told her to get in her room, she just barked at her.
    Mom walked off shaking her head and said "at least one of them listens".[:)]

12_zpstyjgcise.jpg