In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Two priests

BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on vacation.They were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy.

As soon as the plane landed,they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts,shirts,sandals,sunglasses,etc.

The next morning,they went to the beach,dressed in their "tourist" garb.They were sitting on beach chairs,enjoying a drink,the sunshine and the scenery when a drop-dead gorgeous,topless blonde in a thong bikini came walking straight towards them.

They couldn't help but stare.

As the blonde passed them,she smiled and said,"Good morning Father,Good morning Father",nodding and addressing each of them.
They were both stunned.How in the world did she know they were priests?

So, the next day,they went back to the store and bought even more outrageous outfits.These were so loud you could hear them before you even saw them.

Once again the two priests (incognito) settled on the beach,in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine.

After a while, the same gorgeous topless blonde,wearing only a string,taking her sweet time came walking towards them.

Again she nodded at each of them,said "Good morning Fathers",and started to walk away.

One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said,"Just a minute young lady."

"Yes?" she replied.

"We are priests,and proud of it,but I have to know,how in the world did you know we are priests,dressed as we are?"

She replied,
."Father,it's me...Sister Mary Francis!"

[:0][:0]
BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.

Comments

• Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, "It was a good idea you had to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats. It worked like a charm. The front of the church fills first".

The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued, "And you told me a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I suppose the rock 'n roll gospel choir you brought in was another good idea. We are packed in to the balcony."

"Thank you, Father," answered the young priest. "I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth."

"Well," said the elderly priest, "I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional."

"But, Father," protested the young priest, "my confessions have nearly doubled since I began that!"

"I know, son," replied the elderly priest, "but the flashing neon sign, 'Toot n' Tell or Go To Hell' cannot stay on the church roof!"

[:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Eagle_Guns.gif
    Limerick.gif

A little lemon and seltzer will remove those pesky ink stains after you've been fingerprinted. "
    Martha Stewart

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A bar opens it doors for the day. In walks a priest, a pedophile, and a rapist......a few minutes later the second guy walks in.[}:)][;)]

"Tell me, why is it that I should trade one tyrant 3000 miles away for 3000 tyrants one mile away....? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights..."