In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Big Boobs? Humor

wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
edited April 2005 in General Discussion
When I was young, all I wanted was a girl with big boobs. In high school, I dated a girl with big boobs, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl. In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was so emotional that everything was an emergency. She cried all the time, so I decided I needed a girl with some stability. I found a stable girl, but she was rather boring. She never got excited about anything, so I decided I needed a girl with excitement. I found an exciting girl, but I just couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She had no direction, so I decided to find a girl with ambition. I found an ambitious girl and married her, but she was so ambitious, she divorced me, taking everything I had. Now? All I want is a girl with big boobs!

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    (.)(.)[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Heavy ChevyHeavy Chevy Member Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wizard,
    You know anything over a mouthful is all waste.
  • Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Heavy Chevy
    Wizard,

The words of a man who's never had anything over a mouthful. [8D]
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Heavy Chevy
    Wizard,

Yea,,, but,, what a wonderful waste. [;)]
  • Options
    bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    The bigger they are, the harder they fall.[:D][}:)]

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    I'm just glad to still have two, or at least, one and three quarters.[:D]

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bsally
    The bigger they are, the harder they fall.[:D][}:)]

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited

and further ... [xx(]
    GBLogo-170x60.gif
    Member Since 8/29/1999
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    REDREDBONEREDREDBONE Member Posts: 94 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey bsally............sometimes true.........."the bigger they are the bigger they fall"........but make your first hit count because the bigger they are the bigger we hit!
    as far as the yahbo's subject? sure, i'd/we'd all love a perfect set of 36 c-cups........but god put them there for the feeding part of reproduction, althought they do come in handy from time to time. me? i'm a brains and bum kinda guy.
    red in n.h.

PROFESSUH'