In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How about these auction photos!!

Comments

• Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
  • Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    that bruises on her arms or just shadows???
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joshmb1982
    that bruises on her arms or just shadows???

Looks like cellulite to me....
  • Options
    sarge_3adsarge_3ad Member Posts: 8,387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    There's nothing prettier than a matching pair. The guns are nice, too. [:D]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bet they looked much better 20 years ago, and would be considered nice now if she was 60
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, at least the Colts look like new.
  • Options
    oldgunmanoldgunman Member Posts: 1,779 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of the first years I started buying on the internet. There was a seller that had this large set of breasts holding every set of dies they were selling and it was very hard to concentrate on viewing the dies before bidding.[:D] Anyone remember that?
  • Options
    legionkahnlegionkahn Member Posts: 4,055
    edited November -1
    Guess i am older. I think both pair are nice.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing like a pair of Buntline's to start the day.
  • Options
    ~Mr. Colt .45~~Mr. Colt .45~ Member Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Id like to feel them in my hands before I bid on them! [:D][;)][:D]
  • Options
    guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Them's some saggy 'ole tits right there. Go ahead guys, you can have my share.[xx(]
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Words are nothing in an ad. Provenance letter about them being owned by Jerry Lewis would be great.
  • Options
    we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    Words are nothing in an ad. Provenance letter about them being owned by Jerry Lewis would be great.

What did Jerry Lewis own the pistols or, ah nevermind[:0]
  • Options
    reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    bet they looked much better 20 years ago, and would be considered nice now if she was 60
    +1 lmao
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,674 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmm.....lets just imagine I were a buyer for something like that pair of Colts and I actually had money to spend. Would I dare risk sending a major payment of ANY kind to people that show themselves to be low class???? Plus, the seven words they spent describing the guns they expect to sell for over $3000 is really helpfull. I wonder if the nasty rag in the zip lock bag is where that gal wiped her dignity away.....nasty.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guns-n-painthorses
    Them's some saggy 'ole tits right there. Go ahead guys, you can have my share.[xx(]
    I hope you are not married.

Natural bodies gain flaws, which merely enhances their overall attractiveness, IMO.
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look more like 44's than 22's
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

Natural bodies gain flaws, which merely enhances their overall attractiveness, IMO.

my wife is 42 and looks way better than that, at least i think so, and i still wouldnt impose here on anyone else because i wouldnt expect them to feel the same way as i do

but i like to think we both have a little class
  • Options
    tsattsat Member Posts: 50
    edited November -1
    Locust Fork........ Dang, that`s trailer park HOT!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good luck selling those Colts in the trailer park!!!![:D]
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Options
    Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    That thar be not so far away from me and my trailer park. Wondering if I couldn get mes a test feelins of those two fore I bid
  • Options
    edited November -1

flabby boob lover....LMFAO....and my guess is you have MANY flaws in your old age.. my guess would be your boobs sag too....you kill me[;)]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag

flabby boob lover....LMFAO....and my guess is you have MANY flaws in your old age.. my guess would be your boobs sag too....you kill me[;)]
    I don't know how old you are, nor do I care. A lesson that you obviously have never learned is to not assume, or to guess, personal things about people.

It would be a distinct pleasure to someday be honored with the opportunity to show you the extreme error of your 'guesses'.

You never actually know who you are screwing with here on the internet, or what those people have done in their lives, or what they may be capable of.

That said, I find no enjoyment in deriding the appearance of a woman's body. To me, nearly all women are beautiful, in their own way and beyond that, I learned as a young man to have a bit-o-respect for women.

Another valuable life-lesson that you seem to have missed.

Likely, you were off somewhere, spanking your weasel, when these lessons were being taught to normal folk.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Friendly
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    That thar be not so far away from me and my trailer park. Wondering if I couldn get mes a test feelins of those two fore I bid

You KNOW you could....just have a moon pie in one hand and some slim jims in the other. When you hand 'em over she will be helpless cause you KNOW she won't drop either of the two and she will be at your mercy!
  • Options
    Warpig883Warpig883 Member Posts: 6,459
    edited November -1
    I didn't know Jerry Lewis had such saggy teets.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag

I don't know how old you are, nor do I care. A lesson that you obviously have never learned is to not assume, or to guess, personal things about people.

It would be a distinct pleasure to someday be honored with the opportunity to show you the extreme error of your 'guesses'.

You never actually know who you are screwing with here on the internet, or what those people have done in their lives, or what they may be capable of.

That said, I find no enjoyment in deriding the appearance of a woman's body. To me, nearly all women are beautiful, in their own way and beyond that, I learned as a young man to have a bit-o-respect for women.

Another valuable life-lesson that you seem to have missed.

Likely, you were off somewhere, spanking your weasel, when these lessons were being taught to normal folk.[:)]

you funny...and get funnier by the post...seriously[:D]
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    Price must be to high. They didn't even get a bid and are relisted.

What are the guns worth? Even if Jerry Lewis did not own them? $7-800?
    I like all the comments above!! Everyone has their own opinion!! Nice.......