In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Just stopped to say Hi

OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in General Discussion
Have about two seconds to just check in. Will stop back again someday when I have time. Hope all is well with everyone and your new year is going good. Talk to ya all later. Oakie

Comments

• jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope things are going alright.
  • gjshawgjshaw Member Posts: 14,697 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice to see you posting again Oakie.
  • NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,566 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We were starting to worry!
  • catgunguycatgunguy Member Posts: 6,089
    edited November -1
    Very good to hear from you. Hope all is well.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, it was good while it lasted...[}:)][:p]
  • nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    come back soon
  • Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you, Oakie. Hope you and your's are doing well.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hurry back!
    What's next?
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,893 ******
    edited November -1
    Welcome back,,[^][^][^]
  • woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    John I was Just Getting Ready to Call You
    I will Wait, Will Call you this Week before My Surgery
    Enjoy The Day
    Roger
  • Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    best wishes to you Oakie

Woody I hope your surgery goes well also
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is what we call sticking your toe in the water to check the temperature [:D], hoping all is good for you on the home front [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    See you in Alabama....Woody,hope the kniving comes out OK
  • pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi oakie
    cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 
  • OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I made some stupid mistakes in some of my postings. I took some time away to straighten out my personal life. I will not be posting any more about my personal life on here. I apologize if I offended a few people and it will not happen again. I wish to keep my life personal from now on and Like I said, I will not ever discuss family or my life on here.Here is to new beginnings.A special thanks to Chris and Roger, for having my back and letting me call you guys to vent. Thanks for just being a friend. Oakie
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We are all human, you offered thoughts, well wishes and prayers and touched some lives while here so I wouldn't let it get ya down too much Oakie.

quote:Originally posted by Oakie
    I made some stupid mistakes in some of my postings. I took some time away to straighten out my personal life. I will not be posting any more about my personal life on here. I apologize if I offended a few people and it will not happen again. I wish to keep my life personal from now on and Like I said, I will not ever discuss family or my life on here.Here is to new beginnings.A special thanks to Chris and Roger, for having my back and letting me call you guys to vent. Thanks for just being a friend. Oakie
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Oakie

Wise decision....I try to keep it light when I post on here.
  • burpfireburpfire Member Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    not being offensive, but I always wondered why people post their personal problems on open forums for the whole world to see? to me all posters are strangers, sure you know them somewhat from their posts, but its not like they are lifetime friends. people need to realize that info is there FOREVER! anyone can do a trace on you very easy and use that info against you. place my friend works, very first thing they do when someone applies for a job is too do a search on the net, then social medias, if they find anything they don't like, they throw the application away. yep, probably illegal, but these are the times we live in.
  • JunkballerJunkballer Member Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Junkballer
    This is what we call sticking your toe in the water to check the temperature [:D], hoping all is good for you on the home front [;)]
    See, now you know the water is just right so jump in [;)]

"Never do wrong to make a friend----or to keep one".....Robert E. Lee

• godalejrgodalejr Member Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good to hear from you!!!!
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Howdy
    God to see you up.and running. Hope everything is alright!