In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Look what Arnold started!

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited August 2004 in General Discussion
SAN FRANCISCO - "Girlie men" are wearing their party pride.

San Francisco-based fashion designer Sarah Lefton created baseball style T-shirts that read "Sacramento Girlie Men," and they are selling like mad.

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger made the now-famous put-down of Democratic lawmakers during a July 17 rally, using the "Saturday Night Live" phrase to chide the legislators for what he considered as caving in to special interests.

Orders for the shirts have come in from as far away as Ireland, Lefton said. They sell for $24, and Lefton promises to donate 20 percent to the state Democratic Party.

Gun_smokes.gif

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!

Comments

• Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    You could sell dog feces in that State.

awcountdown.gifIt wasn't only the Bill Clinton Gun Ban- without Bill Ruger there would of been no ban .
    MichaelMooreFatStupid.gif
  • Options
    pipskickspipskicks Member Posts: 3,049
    edited November -1
    No they really are girly men, and they are of course all in the Democratic Party because they are for gay rights (I don't really side with either on this issue I don't really care one way or another).

Funny how it is meant as an insult and every gay in San Francisco loves him for it.

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    "Marrying for sex is like taking a plane ride for peanuts"
    -Jeff Foxworthy
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Red223 Posted - 07/31/2004 : 11:45:49 PM
    You could sell dog feces in that State. LOL

People bid on an 'air' guitar once on fleabay. You get nothing but an evelope with a cirtificate saying your the proud new owner of an air guitar. And thats all you get air. So people buying dog hockey wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man I wish I could scam some money off of an air guitar.

"Girls often say it's not the size of the boat, and it's the motion of the ocean, well I'll tell you this it takes a hell of a long time to get to England on a row boat"
    -Jeff Foxworthy
  • Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    I thought about buying some cheap rubbermaid food containers, open them up outside close the lid. And then market them on Pbay as "FRESH CLEAN REVITALIZING SUPER HUMID LOUISIANA AIR!" I bet some moron would bid.[}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I remember some friends sister or someone buy this air from Israel, it was in a can smaller than a soda, looked like those doubletree? green apple juice cans, it was pretty funny.
    Package it right and I bet you could make some serious cash haha.

-Jeff Foxworthy
  • Options
    hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    I thought about buying some cheap rubbermaid food containers, open them up outside close the lid. And then market them on Pbay as "FRESH CLEAN REVITALIZING SUPER HUMID LOUISIANA AIR!" I bet some moron would bid.[}:)]

I work there, can get containers way cheap. want to be partners?

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    When desert storm was in progress I wrote a friend of mine who was in the marines and in Saudi Arabia. I tried to get him to send a whole bunch of scud missile fragments that I could sell on ebum. He sent a package of them but somewhere along the line they disappeared. We think the military cxonfiscated them.[V]

Gun_smokes.gif

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!
  • Options
    TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At all the tourist traps here in Florida, they used to sell cans of Florida sunshine.
    Just empty soda cans with a map of Florida printed on it and the sun and it said Florida Sunshine.
    They sold 100,000's of them:D
    Then the citrus industry took the canned Florida Sunshine and started using it as an advertising thing.
    So they copywrited it so they stopped selling the cans:D

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state: "Seperation of Church and State".

"Those who beat their guns into plow shares; will plow for those who don't."