In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Patriot guard rider killed.

pistoljimpistoljim Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
What a shame this man gets killed because some dumb * old lady could not wait for the funeral to pass because she was in a hurry to get to walmart. click the link and scroll down for story.

http://www.stltoday.com

Comments

• Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow that's terrible. The local chapter will be at one of the funerals I have this week.
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very sad indeed.[V][V]
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,132 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [V]
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,027 ******
    edited November -1
    [V][V][:(][:(][:(],oh no
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    http://goo.gl/kRLGQl

Direct Link to the story. Damn sad.
  • Options
    asphalt cowboyasphalt cowboy Member Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our lives each touch a chord with all we encounter. That chord sounds out in a song that plays only a memory of times passed by. So sweet the passage of time, so bitter the memories of people passed by. We have but one life, and no matter how good or bad, we have the ability to shape the lives around us. In our own worlds we are miles apart, separated by our beliefs, our understandings, and our view on our world. The tides that bind us is friendship and common bonds that sweep forth and turn the tides that ravage human kind. We are connected in a single effort to belong together, and be a family of bikers. On our steeds we are set free, the problems of the world no longer apply. We find our peace, and each other. It is on the road we search, and our steeds take us far. We gather those who would accept us, and pass by those that will not. We share our love of riding, and our pain of loss. Each of us carries the scars left by a world not so understanding, but through all we endure we have each other. If you accomplish no more than this you have touched my life and made one person feel not so alone. You have given me a family that I never had, and welcomed me faithfully. I may be different from every one else, but truly on the road we are all brothers and sisters. Keep your rides safe, and let us meet and share a toast to new friendships, and better rides ahead. No one is the least in our band, no one, is rejected, when we are cruising together.

Mike Burnham "DrMikeRB"

Pegs down.
    Prayers and kind thoughts for Mark Schroeder and family.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    why does she get a PASS ???????
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a neighbor, who was a Patriot Guard. Hats off to them. Sometimes he drove 100 or more, just to get to funeral.

I noticed when lived in the city. That the motorcycle riders that worked for the funeral homes. Would put out a roadguard, to block cross traffic at busy intersections. Till the funeral cortege passed.
  • Options
    TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Driver of the minivan has not been identified.
    Tells me something[:(!]