In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

0311MARINE

maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2003 in General Discussion
Hey man whats up? I am going to be in coming down to Portland / Seattle for a couple days at the begining of March and was wondering if you could point me in the direction of a good gun store I am looking to buy a couple cases of .223, 9mm, 45 auto, 7.62 FMJ plinking ammo to bring back up to Alaska with me. Any info would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Dan

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hello Mr 0311
    I saw your post on danner boots, that you live in portland near thier seconds store. I would love to take you up on your offer. What boots are available? I would love to have a pair of FT. Lewis. Please contact me PLEASE!!!!!!!!! ghubbar@bellsouth.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you sell on fleabay? If so contact me please via e-mail. I think I have bid on some of your items.

Wanna discuss someting with you if that is you, otherwise, please disregard this fuddled brained old mans halliucinations[:D]

JuJu (I think, therefore I am confused)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    did i ever send you that tube of glow in the dark paint for your sights? if not let me know and i'll get it out today. and sorry if not. i cant seem to find it(but the wife was cleaning my area).

mtcsig.gif
    SGT USMC
    SSGT USAF
    The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I may have missed the post about this, or may not have. What is the picture of the plane in your signature? Is it dropping something or being hit by something?

Happiness is a warm gun.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    When do you take off with the Army? I'd like to buy you a beer before you leave. I live over here in Port Orchard, so I'm close by! Let me know. Maybe we could get some of the other Washington State forum members together too!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You said you wanted some help the other day...I waited for the email and got nothing....I emailed you, got nothing...

Want me to yell at you?....*LOL...what did you want?

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeppers got the bike back monday, just in time for all the Rain[:(], did get in a couple hours yesterday, and againn tonight, Hopeing that Sunday is nice to ride over to the Gun show, its about 60 miles from here.. and sure I can always use some new Chrome..

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
    BIG DOG
    wheelie.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    go ahead and call now I just got off the computer......

Classic and BlackRoses

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    [:D]Snicker..snicker..[:D] My wife gave up cleaning up my stuff. It's all back in the same spot within 24 hours![:D]

I take it Michelle has stopped checking out the forum. If not, you've stepped off in this time![:D][:D]

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    she only does it when something's bothering her. and no, she doesnt check the board much anymore,if at all. Danny, how is everything there? I hope and trust your son is doing much better. tell Sandy i said hi.

btw, how is pat? and is he ready to sell yet?

mtcsig.gif
    SGT USMC
    SSGT USAF
    The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226
  • Options
    0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    no i havent received it yet,do you still have my address?

standard.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI