In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I don't know!!

TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
I was going to start something but just decided not too.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state: "Seperation of Church and State".

Comments

• RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably Best! [:D] [:D] [8D]

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    awcountdown_sm.gifhttp://www.awbansunset.com/
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah I think I really just lost interest.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state: "Seperation of Church and State".
  • kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:0]

Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Mad_moose.gifDiani.gif
    edited November -1
    I still feel this way. I think it must be the heat.

"Those who beat their guns into plow shares; will plow for those who don't."
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    Come on Man, get it going!! Keep your pe*ker up!![}:)][;)]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    edited November -1
    LOL!!!!!
    How did you know it didn't work right[xx(]

"Those who beat their guns into plow shares; will plow for those who don't."
  • rcdisrcdis Member Posts: 994 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    TheBrassMan

No where in the Constitution does it say separation of power, nor does it say democracy, nor does it say equality, nor does it say mom and apple pie. The Constitution is about specific items not the principles on which it is based, one of which is separation of church and state.

rcdis