In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

State Motto...

2»

Comments

• RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Colonel Plink
    quote:Originally posted by thesneakyrussian

The three most "loved" groups in CO. Though, I can't say I've seen much "love" except for CL and probably mostly from migrants themselves. A gal at a bank told me they can't stand Texans, but couldn't explain why 'cept something to do with big hats and big cars, much be jealous or something... [:p]

That ain't "They" anymore, Slick.

It's "we" now.[:D]

And "we" don't all hate Texans. I have lots of friends and family in Texas. Kinky Friedman, Pat Green and Stubb's BBQ sauce are all from Texas, so what's not to like?

"We", me that is, don't dislike anyone but a few groups of people and they come from all backgrounds, nations, races, geographical locations, etc.

I do agree with "kalifornication" clause, however, but it's not just CO. Maybe it's time to push back?
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    West Virginia: "Montani Semper Liberi" (I was only trying to help the sheep thru the fence)
  • fastcarsgofastfastcarsgofast Member Posts: 7,179
    edited November -1
    Georgia: "Wisdom, Justice, and Moderation"
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    West Virginia: "Montani Semper Liberi" (I was only trying to help the sheep thru the fence)

or... "A couch for every porch"
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:or... "A couch for every porch"
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sorry but we got a new one..

"Shootat Aliplyance overyonder" which means All the old appliance's rolled over the hill makes for good target shooting.
  • CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Indiana....

No hablo ingles.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • GeoMan42GeoMan42 Member Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Alabama:
    Hold my beer and watch this![:D]