In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gunshow anticipation

knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Here I am awake at 4 am, cant get back to sleep.
I`ve been tossin around a trade all day, Now this might get some rude
comments from a bunch of ya so I wanna tell ya ahead of time,
"neg comments aren`t welcome here ok"
I recently bought a S&W 396 44 spl and got a decent deal on it.
Shot it and it is nice to shoot, Just a little larger than what I am wanting right now.
I had two offers today to trade for a charter arms 44 with boot from them, At first I wouldn`t even consider the offers, but the more I thought about it tonight, I`m now leaning towards doin a trade in a few hours.
Financially it`s a lousy trade for me but I will end up with what I`m really wanting. I feel silly for choosing the charter over the smith.
I wish Colt or S&W would make a 44 the size that the bulldogs are.
I would think that would be a good seller if they did.
This is probably a good testimony for Charter arms huh,
Well maybe I`ll get tired soon and go back to sleep and wake up too late to go do anything stupid cause I should probably save my money up and then get the charter and then sell the smith without any pressure.
Anybody else here get gunshow anticipation?

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if you get the rude comments about that you will like this one!

About 5 years ago I walked into a local dealers store that i have bought several guns from. He sold me a new Ruger P-90 .45 prior to this visit. Anyhow I didn't like that gun, like you it was just too big. Couldn't conceal it unless I carried a briefcase, just basicaly didn't like it. This day when I walked in I went to the handgun counter and did my normal looksie to see what was new, I saw this cute little 1911 looking thing laying there with a price tag of less that $200, can't remember the exact price right now. I asked him if I could look at it, he gave it to me and I walked around the store for awhile with it, tucked it away and walked around to see how it felt under my shirt. The more I carried it the more I liked it. It was a Llama MiniMax .40 S&W.(NO I AM NOT THE TROLL THAT BRAGGED UP HIS LlAMA AWHILE BACK!!!) Anyhow after an hour or so I told him I would make him a deal, even up trade, the Ruger P-90 for that Llama. I now have that Llama and I don't plan on getting rid of it unless I buy a Kimber, have had it now for 5 years and it is the best fitting auto I have ever carried and I can shoot it decent as well. It aint no Gold Cup by by goodness I like it! Carrying a gun for self defense isnt on my priority list even though I have a permit but if and when I do decide to pack it will be a gun I like, not what is hip.

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That`s funny, and it`s how I feel.
    I just woke up and the first thing that came to my mind
    is the word "weebee geebees"
    That is what I wanted to name this post but my poor little
    brain wasn`t workin too good at 4am.
    Gunshow weebee geebees.