In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Microchipping Humans By 2017: Could it Be Coming?

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
Food fr thought and some really good connected information and videos on the link.

http://yedies.blogspot.com/2010/11/microchipping-humans-by-2017.html

Comments

• reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    most here are already "chipped"
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag
    Why don't you take the time to go through the info in the link before you spout off?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Why don't you take the time to go through the info in the link before you spout off?

I dont need to go thru the info..if you use the net, cell phone... GPS...OnStar...other social apps you are "chipped"....oh and Happy New Year to you too lt[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1

I dont need to go thru the info..if you use the net, cell phone... GPS...OnStar...other social apps you are "chipped"....oh and Happy New Year to you too lt[;)]
    That isn't the half of it.

Happy New Year to you too, reloader.[:)]
    edited November -1

That isn't the half of it.

Happy New Year to you too, reloader.[:)]
    You are right what I posted isnt even the half of it....but its enuf...more than enuf[:)]
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    The new credit card have a chip in them. With the right reader a guy with a briefcase and a reader could take your info while you are at the atm or even walking down the street.

So the chip will not be in us but with us.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy
    The new credit card have a chip in them. With the right reader a guy with a briefcase and a reader could take your info while you are at the atm or even walking down the street.

We have a grocery chain here called Rainbow...they will issue a card that you can get points with when you slide it with a purchase....they track EVERY purchase you make with that card...etc...etc...credit scores are a CLASSIC example
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by grumpygy

We have a grocery chain here called Rainbow...they will issue a card that you can get points with when you slide it with a purchase....they track EVERY purchase you make with that card...etc...etc...credit scores are a CLASSIC example
    Same here SAfeway and Albertson's has that.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    l think it would be a great improvement over all the junk l have to wear around my neck now. Badges are a real safety hazard. Some of the would still be necessary like dosimeter and film badge. lf it would thin out the illegals l am all for it
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Is this something Ron Paul supports, or is this a George Bush legacy issue? [;)]

Now that you mention it, I have a home and a cell number... damnm, and I have a license plate number, a drivers license number, a post office box number, and oh schitttt... where does it end.

Good grief.

NS