In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Briefcase Conversion

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
Needed a new case for my growing Thompson Contender, so I took my aluminum case and converted it.. Now I got room for a couple more barrels,, Hate to waste space..[:D][:D][;)]

case.jpg

yo-yo.gif

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it![:D][:D][:D][:D]

JBoss......Fear No Fish/peace through superior firepower/If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    --- Sigmond Freud
  • Options
    Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Very nice!! [:p][:p]

NSDQ!
    www.nightstalkers.com

DropRopes.jpg

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -- John Stewart Mill