In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

778th post giveaway!!! WINNER

nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
edited September 2005 in General Discussion
Congratulaions MOHAWK600!!!!! You'll be more suave than Dr. Zoidberg and Dick Cheney combined with this fine decanter full of concentrated evil and corruption. Women will love you, men will envy you, dogs will finally hump your leg!! This is the peak of your life, so call the newspaper so they can capture it for posterity!

It's finally here!! 778 posts. 'Bout time. To celebrate, I'm gonna put a cantalope on my head and walk around town saying "I'm a gerbil. I'm a gerbil." Also, I'm giving something away. Don't know if it's completely legal, but I follow the Dick Nixon school of thought: it's not wrong until you get caught.

To wit, I'm giving away a bottle of Smoking Loon Cabernet Sauvignon, vintage 2003. (sorry, no pictures, but take it from me, it's one hell of a hot bottle) Bottled in California, the winner gets the pleasure of a full 750ml (I think it's some kind of weird Eurotrash measurement or something) at 13.5% alcohol by volume. 13.5 alcohol volumes times 750ml equals 10,125 voluminous alcohols, by my calculations. That's a lot of alcohols. Anyway, the only rules are you have to promise to be over legal drinking age (21 in most states, 11 in Kentucky) have more posts than your underwear size and not be Hairy. Winner to be drawn monday, booze to be shipped whenever I leave my apartment after monday (usually not 'til thursday.)

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

Comments