In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bought a New Deer Rifle

cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
blackhawk1.jpg

Or more likely just another handgun to play with...it's an uncataloged S.S. .45 LC with a 5 1/2" barrel. I've been watching one on here like it for a long time, and finally got a super deal locally.

Comments

• CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
    edited November -1
    Dont mean to correct you but thats a handgun :) out of curiousity what did you pay for it? my grandad has one that is blued has extra grips and a strange 7.5 inch barrel barely ever shot 4 rnds thats it hed really like to get rid of.

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I love to shoot those. They just roll in your hand. Man they're comfortable!!! Good find Cletus.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • SnellstromSnellstrom Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got one similar but blued and in a little bit more used condition. I like that barrel length too. I'd love to use it on deer but the Mulies around here won't let me get close enough!
  • cletus85cletus85 Member Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm gonna put some loads together for it tonight and see what it'll do. I probably won't load up any hot stuff for a while, deer season is a long ways off. Let's just say the price was good[;)] There's one on here that'll give you a real good idea.
    edited November -1
    Actually, I just looked, and the one I was talking about sold recently[:I]
  • CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
    edited November -1
    Well i think my grandad wants to sell his for somewhere around 400 since it has all them extras im wondering if yours has the spare cylander to shoot 45 acp like his does.

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder
    edited November -1
    No, mine doesn't have the extra cylinder...so he might get close to that out of it.