In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Penn & Teller Gun Control show on now

goldslammergoldslammer Member Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    forthhorsemanforthhorseman Member Posts: 656 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I watched it last night. It was pretty funny. They totally slammed the anti-gunners, proclaiming gun control to be;
    "Bull&@%@!". Best line; "Criminals are scared of people with guns, since most people are good, more people with guns means more good people with guns, the balance swings toward the good side. A 44 slug to the brain stops rape instantly and 'I've got a gun' often stops it before that." Runner up line by an LA gang banger; "We love gun control laws because they're a joke."
  • Options
    goldslammergoldslammer Member Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Best line from the show . . . . Jackie Mason "Anybody who is in favor of gun control is a F***ing Moron"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I forgot about that Jackie Mason line. Yeah that is pretty good and pretty much says it all.
  • Options
    beantownshootahbeantownshootah Member Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by goldslammer
    Best line from the show . . . . Jackie Mason "Anybody who is in favor of gun control is a F***ing Moron"

Gives me a new level of respect for Mason.
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    I bet that we will never get that show in Canada!

If I can't spell, so what!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gibbs505: You can't get Showtime up there?