In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

TURN: Washington's Spies

Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in General Discussion
I found a pretty entertaining American Revolution TV series on Netflix called "TURN: Washington's Spies" for anyone that might be interested. I got pretty interested in it and watched all of season one last week. Netflix didn't have season 2 so I went to Amazon Prime and they had it but not for free. I was interested in it so I decided to purchase season 2 and I thought it was worth the $19.95 that I paid for it in my opinion. Season 3 won't be out until later in 2016.

I've read about Washington's spies and the show is pretty accurate except for the timing of the marriage of Abraham Woodhull who was Washington's main spy and also a romance that he may have had with Anna Strong, a woman that helped coordinating the pickup of information on Long Island, NY and getting it to Washington. I guess they had to throw in something to make it romantic for ratings.

Comments