In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Permission to terminate - update

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
[sigh] It turns out that the "critter" isn't a skunk, raccoon, possum or anything naturally wild. It's several feral cats. I just saw 3 of them on the back porch, one white one breeding with another white one while a black one waited his turn. I grabbed the 10/22 and a 30 round clip and headed out the front door but I wasn't sneaky enough, they saw me and all three headed under the house. In any case, clear line of fire would have been very difficult with them on the porch, due to the location of my propane tank. If the opportunity comes up again I'll grab a shotgun. I'm going to borrow some more traps from the AWL and see how many I can catch over night.

avitar.jpg
Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

lafayette.gif
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    What ever you do, DONT DROP EM OFF HERE, we have enough irresponsible peoples cats roaming around , You could probably count 30 of em in one block. SO Keep yours up there...[:D]

CLASSIC095

Larry

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    What ever you do, DONT DROP EM OFF HERE, we have enough irresponsible peoples cats roaming around , You could probably count 30 of em in one block. SO Keep yours up there...[:D]

CLASSIC095

Larry

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion

I'll second that!! There are advantages to living on a dead end street with the town garage on the dead end 2 doors from you. The fact that idiots drive down behind the gravel piles and dump thier unwanted pets is not one of those advantages though. That's where Hunter came from. The six year old grandson was feeding this abandoned kitty without anyone knowing. So she repayed him by dropping her litter right under thier porch. Hunter was one of those kittens.

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, I wish you were close, my dog would have a field day under your house.
  • Options
    SilverBoxSilverBox Member Posts: 2,347
    edited November -1
    30 rounds for 3 cats.. Man.. what happened to one shot one kill?
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SilverBox
    30 rounds for 3 cats.. Man.. what happened to one shot one kill?

That was the loaded magazine that was available.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.

lafayette.gif
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    "Spray and pray"

Good luck with those cats, had the same problem here. Took two female, 1 male and a bunch of kittens to the local shelter, who gassed all of them!

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.