In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hey gbeggrow

DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
I liked the look of those Hogue grips on your Super Redhawk you posted a few weeks back. I ordered two sets today from Midway. They were on sale for $12.99. This grip will fit my GP100 also. I all ready have it on my .44 Special. I'm looking forward to putting these on and trying it out. Just another reason to do some shooting!!! Hogue grips kick *.

Comments

• Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Sweet! I sure like mine. They do come in handy when I run some of my buddies "hot loads" through it! [:D][8D]

quote:Originally posted by DONDALINGER
    I liked the look of those Hogue grips on your Super Redhawk you posted a few weeks back. I ordered two sets today from Midway. They were on sale for $12.99. This grip will fit my GP100 also. I all ready have it on my .44 Special. I'm looking forward to putting these on and trying it out. Just another reason to do some shooting!!! Hogue grips kick *.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I put on both sets and will post a picture tomorrow evening. I've been up since 4 am- worn out- gonna hit the sack. I did put a couple hundred rounds through both when I put the Hogues on. They both shot real well. I was hitting a pie plate at 50 yards consistently. [8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    From top to bottom. Ruger .44 Super Redhawk. GP100 and Taurus Titanium .44 special model 445. I think the Hogue grips give better accuracy. Definitely fit the hand better. [:D]

hogue.jpg
  • Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Wooooo hooooo! Nice rubbers![8D][:D][:D][8D]