In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

HAVE YOU NOTICED

2»

Comments

• bintherebinthere Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least some of the new ones are just old ones who got banned and came back with new names. At least that's what I've been told. They still aren't any smarter, but got to give them some credit for having been around, just with another nom de plume.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    how come there are no new girls?
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,858 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    how come there are no new girls?
    There are.
  • 00buck00buck Member Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We all know that there are really only 5 people on GB that each have several different user names and respond to their own posts.

GB is my only link to a life. I haven't left my bed for over 15 years.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    "GB is my only link to a life. I haven't left my bed for over 15 years."

Why do i believe that?(jk)

What suprises me is, the people with 2-4-6000 posts, that have only been members for a year or so..I have a lot of posts, but i've been here for more than a few years. I prob. do spend way too much time here, but WAAAAy less than many..
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bright? A diamond in a goat's * is bright. It's all relative.

Clouder..
  • jeffb1911jeffb1911 Member Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm a Sure Fire dealer....have a Beast II, and a 10x Dominator here.....so you can say i'm very bright!
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    45 AARP is baetter than 9PM
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,611 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sarge_3ad
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    PLEASE !!!

Which is better - 9MM or .45ACP.

That's all I wanna no.

Dug

And please don't forget the AK/ AR debate.

And what about the battle rifle vs assault rifle debate?
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    357 Sig is better than 9mm or 45ACP.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really don't mind the yearly summer increase in the "Can I shoot 45 Colt out of my 410?" and the "I just bought a Smith and Wesson- what bullet goes in it?" kind of question. Even tho they have been answered before.

I DO get a bit annoyed at the "Will anybody sell me a gun without ID?"(NO!) and "Does anyone here know how to make dynamite?" (Yes, I do, but I ain't telling you!) But the real irritant is the recurring summer favorite- "How do you make a machine gun?" (Start with a large chunk of steel, a REALLY sharp pocket knife, and whittle away anything that does not look machinegunish)

On the other hand, MOST new folks are good- and the more of us that are VOTERS (or future voters) the better off we are.

Try not to scare the newbies so badly they run screaming from the room, huh?
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by whiteclouder
    Bright? A diamond in a goat's * is bright. It's all relative.

Clouder..

Now there is a setting my wife doesn't have yet.
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clouder I told you to quit raising those goats tails. It embarrasses them.
  • machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    Nobody hits 100%, Rosie. And the 20-percenters are often the ones who will pry you from a flaming car while their own hair and shirt are on fire.

The next level up is the ones who remember 2 times out of 3 that a screw is backed out by turning it to the left, and that includes me.

What makes you smart?
  • redhead71redhead71 Member Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MMOMEQ-55
    357 Sig is better than 9mm or 45ACP.
    what ever you have been smoking pass me one!! 357 sig better than 9mm yes!!! 45acp i dont think so!
    edited November -1
    Smarts a little when the old lady slaps me up side of the head but not for long. I didn't say I was smart. I said a lot of other people are dumb! [:D]
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My dog's better than your dog. And he don't eat Kennel Ration.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Wife feeds me a lot of cold cereal. Do you suppose............
  • MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    53hawkeye if we had to pass that test most of us wouldn't be allowed on here.[:)]

I found a knob on the T.V. marked "brightness", and turned it up.
    It didn't work![:(]
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rosie
    we seem to have a helluva lot of new people on here lately that don't seem very bright?

It appears the one who originated this thread is leading the way for all the rest of the dim lights here!![:D]
    edited November -1
    Iffen I'm leading I must be the brightest.[:)]
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,611 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    I really don't mind the yearly summer increase in the "Can I shoot 45 Colt out of my 410?" and the "I just bought a Smith and Wesson- what bullet goes in it?" kind of question. Even tho they have been answered before.

I DO get a bit annoyed at the "Will anybody sell me a gun without ID?"(NO!) and "Does anyone here know how to make dynamite?" (Yes, I do, but I ain't telling you!) But the real irritant is the recurring summer favorite- "How do you make a machine gun?" (Start with a large chunk of steel, a REALLY sharp pocket knife, and whittle away anything that does not look machinegunish)

On the other hand, MOST new folks are good- and the more of us that are VOTERS (or future voters) the better off we are.

Try not to scare the newbies so badly they run screaming from the room, huh?

Hey thats a good question, can I shoot 45 colt out of my 410 shotgun?
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1