In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Doug Wilson how it goes

shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
how is the reloading going
we have not heard any horror stories[}:)]

Lt.RRG

c.gif
"Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up."

Comments

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Dad has recieved just about all of it, but he has been and been pretty sick the last two weeks. He's hardly posted on here at all so I don't know if he's done any reloading. I do know for a fact that he's very greatful for all the stuff from you guys.

Thanks

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hope he gets better soon and back on the board i enjoy his post

Lt.RRG

c.gif
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,877 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, he'll be back, and I'm sure he'll be reloading as soon as he feels up to it. I would like to file a complaint with who ever gave him all this reloading stuff though. I've probably shot over 2000 rounds of ammo since he won so that he could have plenty of brass. It's getting very expensive.... I burned through 100 rounds of .357, and a 10 rounds of .38 today alone. Just so he could reload it of course, then I'll get to shoot it again...

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Options
    edited November -1
    just wait till he gets a progressive press $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    400 -500 rounds an hour [}:)][}:)][}:)]
    more bang for your buck

Lt.RRG

c.gif
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the thoughts, shootlow. After they scooped up the pieces of the house that were left - you guys never said not to reload by CANDELLIGHT....

Seriously, been pretty sick. Also, have not yet received everything that is on the way. Once I get it all,I'll be getting started and will let you know.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • Options
    gunnut505gunnut505 Member Posts: 10,290
    edited November -1
    Hope you get well enough to e-mail me your address again! I have a coupla .40 loads you want to try! Also a tray, some more pet loads, etc. for 38,357,30-30,223,and 38super auto+p!

If you know it all; you must have been listening.WEAR EAR PROTECTION!
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    gunnut - You have mail.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911