In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Four women

alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different place: Idaho,
Nebraska, Alabama, and Mexico.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them
out of the window.

"What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Nebraskan.

"We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the
window.

"What are you doing that for?" asked the gal from Alabama. "We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"

Inspired, the gal from Alabama opened the car door and pushed the Mexican out.[:D][:D]

Comments

• Options
    divebombdivebomb Member Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At this rate it wont be long before the mexicans out number the potatos and corn[:(]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Sad, but true[:(]
  • Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by alledan
    Four women were driving across the country. Each one was from a different place: Idaho,
    Nebraska, LOUISIANA, and Mexico.

Shortly after the trip began, the woman from Idaho started pulling potatoes from her bag and throwing them
    out of the window.

"What the heck are you doing?" demanded the Nebraskan.

"We have so many of these darn things in Idaho, I am just sick of looking at them!"

A moment later, the gal from Nebraska began pulling ears of corn from her bag and tossing them from the
    window.

"What are you doing that for?" asked the gal from LOUISIANA. "We have so many of these things in Nebraska, I am just sick of looking at them!"

Inspired, the gal from LOUISIANA opened the car door and pushed the Mexican out.[:D][:D]
    [8][B)][:(]