In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Now the freaking vermin hit Baton Rouge

RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
edited August 2005 in General Discussion
Just got a call from my wife who works at a funeral home within 4-5 blocks of the "River Center"--our local convention center--which has been turned into a shelter. She said they heard sirens like crazy about an hour ago and learned that some of the scum RESCUED from New Orleans and being housed and fed here decided to gang up on a Chevron station across the street--ransacked, looted and fled.

It's making it tough to feel good about helping people who behave like animals. [V] Of course, this IS the minority, but...

Comments

• LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Yeah, the "minority" in more ways than one.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes, and we had a name for these people (animals) but we can't say it anymore.
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by guns-n-painthorses
    Yes, and we had a name for these people (animals) but we can't say it anymore.

We can't say "Shot on sight" anymore?

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Well we can't only pick on them, our local "population" has been pretending to be hurricane victems so they can gain from all the donations our town has given. Its pretty sad that our "outstanding" folks here would do something like that. All this talk of shooting, they are the ones who should be shot if anyone should.[V][:(!][V][:(!][V]

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    I call it like I see it, screw PC.

Shoot em on site.

Not the ones that are gathering water and food.

The ones that are gathering reboks and tvs.

Look at the news, its 99.4% of them other folk, the rest are their friends.

Its time to take a stand against PC and tell it like IT IS!
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    This is what I expected when I heard evacuees were being bussed to Reunion Arena in Dallas. It's inevitable that they'll get some of NOLA's dregs and the last thing that city needs is to import more thieves/crackheads.

I like to think I'm a benevolent sort, but I'm also a realist. Do you think they'd mind much if we kept them in detention camps until they can be shipped back?
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    They've talked of the "spread of disease"--Katrina is spreading the cancer of criminal behavior across the South. I'm truly ashamed of my "fellow citizens."

This afternoon, I watched a man, nearly in tears, telling of "two black men coming up and drawing big knives and demanding" his truck keys while he fed his cats on his front steps. The victim was black himself. This is not about color--this is about character. And New Orleans, like every city in this WORLD is full of people with evil in their hearts.

Just now I'm hearing people blaming the "State of Louisiana" if they die. They had the same warning everyone else had--this person did not appear to be handicapped or unable to get about on her own.

Compassion runs thin when thugs show their true selves. [V][:(!]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shooter4
    I call it like I see it, screw PC.

Shoot em on site.

Not the ones that are gathering water and food.

The ones that are gathering reboks and tvs.

Look at the news, its 99.4% of them other folk, the rest are their friends.

Its time to take a stand against PC and tell it like IT IS!

No need to waste the ammo on em, the ones with the food and water will out live them anyway.

star_wars_kid.gif
  • joker5656joker5656 Member Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yea there really starving i mean a T.V. with no power come on now they need to shoot looters on site they are not starving or in need they just want a TV to watch.

NO MORE MARDI GRA!!!!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by joker5656
    yea there really starving i mean a T.V. with no power come on now they need to shoot looters on site they are not starving or in need they just want a TV to watch.

NO MORE MARDI GRA!!!!!

Like I said why waste ammo on someone with a stolen tv who won't have power until the optimistic seaon of December? He'll die when the smart ones live.

star_wars_kid.gif
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Where is Andrew Jackson when you need him?

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
    edited November -1
    Or Buford Pusser!
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    Just heard on the news that about 2,000 are coming to utah, nuts.....

100,000 [:)]Waving.gif[:)]can't be wrong
  • plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    Ramtin

We just heard tonight from friends that live in the coastal plains of Mississippi. They were in Tenn. when this all came down. They are making their way back to see what is left of their house, hoping to salvage something. I have been worried about them. Jerry is a savy hunter and will be armed and his son is coming with and is a policeman in Tenn. Who knows who or what they will find in their home. I am worried about them.

I am relieved you have been able to post.

Sleep with one eye open. Get the He!! out if it becomes too much.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by plains scout
    Ramtin

We just heard tonight from friends that live in the coastal plains of Mississippi. They were in Tenn. when this all came down. They are making their way back to see what is left of their house, hoping to salvage something. I have been worried about them. Jerry is a savy hunter and will be armed and his son is coming with and is a policeman in Tenn. Who knows who or what they will find in their home. I am worried about them.

I am relieved you have been able to post.

Sleep with one eye open. Get the He!! out if it becomes too much.

I hope they know if they can get to that area. My family members who more then likly lost it all have no way of getting back.

star_wars_kid.gif
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Archie Bunker.. Hey Meathead.. look on TV.. They are acting like a bunch of Pollocks at one of those Kabasa meals..
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Where is Brother Al Shrapton & Brother Jessie Jackson?????
  • TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IAMACLONE_2

They won't show up until after the initial recovery is complete. If they went there now they might actually have to do something to help.

After the situation levels out they'll be all over the media complaining about how their people were neglected as part of some large conspiracy.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IAMACLONE_2

Al holding the hand of the "peaceMom"; Jesse holding the hand of the "threatened" Chavez. They won't likely show up to aid their BROTHERS in real trouble.[:(!]