In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

mpa 971

kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
Has any one purchased one yet? Your report on it? Thanks [:D]

Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
Mad_moose.gifDiani.gif

Comments

• rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I haven't purchased one but those things look to be about 1/3 FN FAL, 1/3 Cobray and 1/3 AR-15 LOL. It looks like a Frankenstien rifle for sure. But, I was curious as to their performance myself.

aliens.jpg
    racism.jpgnaacp.jpg
  • steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    If it's a new gun... how can it have a 71 round drum mag? Are the mags pre-ban mags that work in another gun as well?
    edited November -1
    Steeltoe, it's a Frankenstien gun made from the parts of many other guns that somebody is putting togeather and selling here on GB. like I said, it looks like a conglamorate of a FAL, Cobray and AR-15 and uses a 71 round drum magazine.

aliens.jpg
    racism.jpgnaacp.jpg
    edited November -1
  • kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am hoping to get a reprt on one before i buy one . I sure like the way they look .[:D]

Thomas Jefferson, of Virginia:
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    Mad_moose.gifDiani.gif