In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Doggy dreams...

Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Gretchen Wilson talks in her sleep. Her tail twitches, her ears wiggle, her paws run and she makes very interesting noises, with a bark or yelp now and then.

She's a beautiful year and a half old mixed Border Collie and Rhodesian Ridgeback - she's black and white and weighs about 60 trim pounds.

What is my dog dreaming about?? What do your dogs dream about? It's gotta be neat, don't you think??

God Bless America and...
NEVER Forget WACO
NEVER, EVER Forget 911

Comments

• Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    I've read that dogs dream about chasing prey. Whether they dream about family members is unknown. I perfer to think that they do.

The Discovery Channel had a show called "Why dogs smile and chimpanzees cry" Very enlightening show.

Considering our DNA is not many strands different, they may properly be called our little brothers. Why shouldn't they have dreams?

A man who starts imagining that others think good because he does is simply out of his mind
    It behooves one to be wary when among strangers and not to trust too much L'Amour
  • Options
    richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    Wait till you can understand what she is saying. Mine acts like she is playing frisbee in her sleep....

My border collie is smarter than your honor student.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    My German shepard MIXED does that, and I allways woundered what he was dreaming of.
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I keep asking her, but she just makes an enigmatic smile and ignores the question.

A lot of females in my life have done that.

God Bless America and...
    NEVER Forget WACO
    NEVER, EVER Forget 911
  • Options
    BerettafanBerettafan Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We had a Boxer that would dream a lot more than any other dog we have aver had, but the worst part of it was that he would pee in his sleep!!!! I am serious, he was a bed wetter! It was one of the funniest things I have ever heard of, mainly because it really frustrated my mom (it was her dog).

All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.

For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration; the streets are safer, the police are more effective, and the rest of the world will follow us into history--Hitler 1937
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gretchen's little brother (jeager) gets' so excited when he's sleeping that he routinely likes to wake me up between two a.m. and four a.m. so that we can go play for an hour.

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller