In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Election results ignored

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited January 2005 in General Discussion
Has anyone looked at Iwon and the other regular news outlets? The Iraqi election news is all off the front pages Knocked down by Hillary's collapse and Whacko Jacko news. It seems the mainstream is determined to ignore the fact that the Iraqis turned out in amazing numbers to vote despite threats and violence

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
- Max Lerner

Comments

• Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    I watched Dan Blather on CBS last night reporting on the amazing and somewhat unexpected voter turnout last night.

Poor fella, looked like he was passing a kidney stone.[:D]

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • Options
    cruzie27cruzie27 Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that figures,.. the media doesnt care about anyone over here,. or what happens,.. so long as they can pake current political leaders look bad,. there happy
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    It happened yesterday and this $#!t is happening today.

And it'll stay old news until Abdul Al'gore challenges the results and stretches the Iraqi election until next November...

Now THAT'S news![;)][:D]
  • Options
    ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hillary collapsed to take away attention from the success of the elections.

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
  • Options
    cacti25cacti25 Member Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought Dan was going yo pop an artery.
  • Options
    ZERODINZERODIN Member Posts: 6,338
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger270man
    Hillary collapsed to take away attention from the success of the elections.
    No doubt.
  • Options
    gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Nature of the beast![xx(]

quote:Originally posted by wipala
    Has anyone looked at Iwon and the other regular news outlets? The Iraqi election news is all off the front pages Knocked down by Hillary's collapse and Whacko Jacko news. It seems the mainstream is determined to ignore the fact that the Iraqis turned out in amazing numbers to vote despite threats and violence

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner

heat1.jpg
  • Options
    agman1999agman1999 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes...and beasts they are, by the measure of any reasonable person.