In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Got tired of Feinstein

reb8600reb8600 Member Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I got tired of listening to her crap so I went and bought the sks that I have been thinking about. If I had enough money I would have bought the 44 mag also. Maybe next time.[:D]

Roy.gifGuncontrol-The ability to hit what your aiming at.

Comments

• Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    Cool, I picked up a romanian ak.

Funny thing is these are made in 2003 from what my research turned up. How did they get in the country if they are banned?

And how the heck did this romanian 75 round drum get in the country...

Ahh who cares..

Oh ATFE, it was just stolen. Don't bother coming for it.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    arnt all the gun that they showed baned anyways except for the bushmasters

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Whenever I hear Feinstein or any of the other gun grabbing lot... I get this overpowering urge to buy more guns....

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whenever I hear one of 'em blabbering about something I have a sudden urge to shoot something. [}:)]

The 10mm - either you've got it, or you don't get it...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only have a tiny bit of money right now but I itch to buy something, so I'm considering either a Mosin Nagant 38 or a Yugo Mauser M48 -- both are under $70. The Mauser has the edge for its classic action (everybody should probably have one Mauser bolt action rifle) and its turn-down bolt. But the Nagants are in excellent condition and the M48s are only good to very good. I'm not even inclined to spend the extra $10 for handpick, given my dog's expensive surgery. Tomorrow during business hours, we shall see what mood I'm in. If I order early Thursday I can get it from SOG by Friday.... Of course, AIM has an SKS in very good shooting condition for $79 with FREE shipping right now too. But I think the bolt action this time....

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif
  • flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    love it reb8600 and Red223 . . . after listening to Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) on CSPAN-2 babble incoherently for nearly an hour tonight, I also emailed my favorite FFL and ordered a yugo SKS I've had my eye on for not too long now.

I agree PATBUZZARD, listening to these fools makes me want to buy many, many more guns.[}:)][:(!][;)][:D][:D][:D][:D]