In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

OK

bigbenzbigbenz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
I will shut up

because I don't want to break the lock record,

get booted

or

pizz off anyone.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    My father insisted that he was going to buy himself a gun and get his CPL. My father has a history of mental illness and in my opinion shouldn't even carry a gun. He refuses to carry his gun in a holster (so he puts it in the back of his pants) we were in Wal-Mart when it fell to the floor in the middle of a busy time of day. He honestly thought nothing of it and actually laughed and said it would be funny if it happened again. I wish that there was a way that he could have that damned CPL taken away. He needs to be careful before he gets in trouble

Have any of you ever had a gun just fall out of your holster (or pants) while walking????

How do you go about educating a guy that is set in his way and won't listen to anybody?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Heres another post Nunn can delete.

Can you bid again on a Dutch auction?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    now I'm not only bored........I'm tired

Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    im gonna leave yas in peace, balantine & tv time .[:p] stay cool now[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    7) Please do not shoot my wife...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think I will drink a beer. Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok heres the plan, we train for a year. After that we attack. First ill take out the M1A1 tank with MY FAB -10 (ar-15). Then you guys go around and use your night vision to dodge the laser guided bombs. Take out the Sub_Mechine gun nest with your SKS. Roll over the gernades. Fight your way past the F-14 tomcats, and move in to take the capitial. We have a chance dont worry about never getting to fire a shot. We won!!!!!!!!!!

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If a .460 Weatherby Magnum generates 8245 fp (pf?) of muzzle energy, why can't the bullet knock an average sized man off his feet if he is hit by said bullet?
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Good link for those who want to try it.

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • Options
    the loveable rat...the loveable rat... Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    plan II: stay out of the principals office as needed to graduate...sell gi-joes(w/ kung fu grip)on ebay for collegefund...leave your pimples and pecker alone long enough to not make the problem worse than it must already be for you...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You guys dont even know what i am tryin to say. o well

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok guys thanks for the advice. You do relize it was a joke. Its what most militia members think is gonna happen. Get it we have no chance, we should use votes to change the US. O Well everyone is bashin me now. Hop on the ban wagon.[:)]

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    bigB,

I think you've been drinking a little too much Cali water. Go to the store and buy some water that has been filtered. While you are there buy some Depends as you have caught some kind of mental diarea.

Keep your voices inside. All this posting about how useless you would be in a battle does not apply to everyone.

Most of us live in free States and possess AR's that you don't have to take apart to reload. We also have big, big, magazines.

Good luck buddy.

awcountdown.gif