In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NEW PET FOOD PROBLEM! RECALL! PURINA...

COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
edited March 2007 in General Discussion
...just heard on the radio a new pet food recall involving DRY food. Purina "Alpo Prime Cuts"...also a DRY cat food, but with no cats...missed the name, but is a Purina product.

... That's all I know. By the sound of the news, does not sound like the same problem that Menu Foods had, but who knows.

...Sounded as if Purina (and others) are just being VERY cautious right now...but everyone may start to try and find out more, the facts. Googled it, but found nothing...going to keep looking and see if this is fact or fiction...if anyone can find info about this please post a link to info...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif

Comments

• Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't google use Dogpile and choose "news"
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HENRY, I read the article posted by you and thanks for it ,if anyone hears anything about purina puppy chow please post asap! i just bought a new bag this morning and have yet to feed my pups from it yet,jeesh, i wish they would figure this schitt out [:(!][V]
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...conflicting reports/facts, geez.

...If anyone is confused somewhat at this early stage of this new fiasco...cooked WHITE rice (no seasoning)and baked, boiled boneless chicken/beef will suffice and is safe to feed your best friend(s)...and they would enjoy the change in their menu...[:p]

...I do this anyway just to break away from Tweek having to eat the same thing, day in day out, hell, I'd get tired of eating the same blame thing all the time, for years...[^]

ani-texas-flag-1.gif
  • Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is why I feed my dog only tablescraps!
    Pizza, burger and fries....he loves it all!