In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

select-fire....pocket nine?

tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
I was just looking at these (online) and I'm curious. Then I saw your post on the carry guns thread. So, I'll quiz you. Or anyone else with an opinion, of course!
Anyway: How small is it really? Compared to a Glock 26 maybe? Magazine looks like an officers acp mag? Holds 6 rounds?
What do you like about it? Any dislikes?

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have carried numerous handguns thru the years. HK P7, S&W 38's , Model 37's, and 60's,full size S&W 9mm's in 39, 6904 ect. A Colt Pocket nine is compact. Weight is 17 oz. Came factory with hogue grips , and millet sights. It is accurate. 25 yd shots will consistanly be in the 8,9 and bull ring. It is double action only with no other safety features. No fumbling around if you have to pull and shoot. It does take getting used to pulling the trigger, but I have no problem shooting it. Length is 6" and width is 1" with a height just under 4". I have shot a vararity of 9mm thru mine with no jams. Cannot think of one problem or reason why it isn't any good. I have 3 of em. They were made in 1999 only. It holds 6 rds in the clip with one in the barrel. Magazines are expensive.
  • Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks! Sounds like a neat little pistol. Trigger pull like a DA revolver? Looks like it would pull a little longer than a Glock?