In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Missing DWS person found alive

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited February 2008 in General Discussion
I've had private investigators searching the scratch and sniff aisles at all of the Victoria's Secret shops nationwide. They almost had him at the Outlet Plus store when he gave them the slip by spreading some slippery goo type substance on the floor causing them to fall while he donned a size 22 thong and matching bustierre in a nice chiffon and blended in with the mall crowd. I finally put in a call to Interpol who found him when they received a call that a mad, extremely rank smelling American had succeeded in clearing an entire Italian beach by simply raising his arms and doing a little jig while singing a hoarse rendition of Jelly's classic blues number "Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby". The police are hoping he will enter the water eventually so that they may bombard him with soap and deport him. The French have offered him citizenship if he can make it across the border without the bath.
oldmanatthebeach2.jpg

Comments