In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The Gun Shop News

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
Well it's 6.45 and we close at 7pm. We open at ten on Saturday but had folks at the door at 9 so we let them in and it has been packed ever since. I think we went through 4000 rounds of 9mm range ammo and I don't know how much of the other calibers. Luckily I keep a good supply of ammo here. Every time I look around we are out of something but our suppliers are out of it too. Can't find a Glock 19 anywhere and we have 2 left in the store. Lower priced Ar15's like S&W Sports are long gone. I spent 4 hours on the computer yesterday and except for ammo all I bought was 8 AK47's and a couple hundred magazines. Well it's been a long day and we have classes starting at 9am tomorrow. It sure beats a regular job.[:)][:)]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Sunday and we started doing private classes at 9am. We were only doing these classes on Sunday mornings before the store opened at 11 am but we have so much demand for them that my guys have been coming in on their days off to do them. We charge $65.00 plus ammo cost for a one hour class. and I give the guys $35.00 so they can pick up some extra money and new shooters are new customers.We had a full CCW class yesterday, 24 people and the one next Saturday is full as well. Have other instructors wanting to use our range. I guess everybody is busy right now. We are running out of handguns. Very few available from distributors right now. Plenty of ammo available except .22 is still a bit slow. Getting some good used stuff which I'm trying to get listed on the dark side.Tomorrow is my day off but I have guns to get mailed so I need to work for a little while. Well it's almost 5pm and i is going home.[:)][:)][:)]
  • Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Business is good, and that's a good thing.
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,026 ******
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you're doing it right. Good job. [^][^][^][8D][8D][8D]
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep up the good work, it's good for the economy[;)]
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What do you charge for CCW classes?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One hundred dollars. That includes a six month membership to our range.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Ricci Wright
    One hundred dollars. That includes a six month membership to our range.

That's a bargain,,for around here anyway.