In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sick scum

nykansannykansan Member Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
Monday the 28 in tulsa spca two dogs are
being treated. A 41/2 month blavk lab mix
treated for sever burns on hind quarters
after being used as a movng target.
11/2 year old heeler mix being treated
after being traumatized by watching her
six pups blown apart by firecrackers.
She was found sitting with them trying
to get them up.
What excuse can these scumbags can have
is beyond me.
SITAA

If each before his own
door swept,the whole
village would be clean.

Comments

• NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any so called human that is capable of doing such unspeakable things should be done the same way.No two ways about it.

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Indy7373Indy7373 Member Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know this may seem harsh to some, but I feel that people who exhibit this kind of behavior deserve death.
    No, I am not a tree-hugger, but I believe a person who would do that to a dog with no provocation would have no qualms about doing that to a human. Perhaps they just haven't found the right time yet. Just my .02.

[}:)][:(!]

Happiness is a warm gun.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    bleening worthless sweeties!!!

Ben
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I'm all for finding these worthless @$$holes and killing them. No trial, no jury, no counseling, no ands, ifs, or buts. Take them out and set them on fire. See how they like it.
  • CountryGunsmithCountryGunsmith Member Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Monkey, mark the calendar. I agree with you 1000% (not a typo).

Scrappy Doo sleeps with the fishes.
  • BigGameHunter42BigGameHunter42 Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    that is sick !!!!!
    i hope they are found and killed . that is what they deserve . disgusting !!![:(!]
  • dennisjohnsondennisjohnson Member Posts: 471 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    that is horrible. they definetly deserve the same. punishment need to start...fitting the crime.

dennis
  • droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I know this may seem harsh to some, but I feel that people who exhibit this kind of behavior deserve death.
    No, I am not a tree-hugger, but I believe a person who would do that to a dog with no provocation would have no qualms about doing that to a human. Perhaps they just haven't found the right time yet. Just my .02.
    I AGREE. Sick, Sick, Sick and I believe this behavior WILL be directed toward a person in the future, If it hasn't all ready happened in the past.

hksniper204.gif
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Death without remorse and without any legal stuff.

Feed 'em to the pigs.
  • Gibbs505Gibbs505 Member Posts: 3,175
    edited November -1
    I agree, whoever would do such a thing is sick.[:(][V][:(!]

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
  • eastwood44mageastwood44mag Member Posts: 2,655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm about to throw up...

Cut their bags and run their legs through them, then fill their backsides with fire crackers. That will teach the sick MF's to think again before abusing a creature like that.
  • BowHuntur777BowHuntur777 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm all for finding these worthless @$$holes and killing them. No trial, no jury, no counseling, no ands, ifs, or buts. Take them out and set them on fire. See how they like it.

Eye for eye, Tooth for tothh........

Become a Defenseless Peasant, Support Gun Control
  • bigbenzbigbenz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So if i were to do the same thing to them would i be sick? Because i would like to make the Middle East dissiper. You think i would be a sicko for that? You see those * fers cuttin of people heads. Call me sick but i would cut off their familes heads while they watched and do the same to him once i was done with the family. i Dont like makeing a living thing "hurt" Here in california people have dogs and lock them up. Never play with it talk to it nothing just let it sit in the tiny back yard and rot. Its sad

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I heard about that. In my opinion, the guilty sweeties should have similar fireworks shoved up their *, with a long fuse, and small explosives every 2 inches.

Sweeties is an euphorism for sweetie.?? I guess you just can't say sweetie on here. Amazing that you can say *. Perhaps *-hole?

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop

Keep in mind, posted this exact same argument when someone posted about feeding baby mice to chickens for entertainment purposes and I was ridiculed by pretty much everyone here.

So where does the line lay? Quadrupeds? Only mammals? How about we test every animal's brain and if it's below a certain size it's okay?

"Our finest tribute to our fallen dead would be to convince their sons that we were not Rambo and neither are they. -Gus Hasford
  • bigbenzbigbenz Member Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i dont know but dogs no cats no.

rats rabbits ect you can kill but it would be sick if you picked them to apart while they were still alive.

its like huntin deer, you shoot it it dies you eat it.

you catch it cut its leg off. kill its baby while it watches ect thats sick

WWW.CAMilitia.com

SKS
    Su-16
    K98
    Ar-15(fab-10)M4
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    Hand cuff them to a tree , shove a 1/4 stick of dynamite with a very long fuse up their *. Pull the fuse around where they can see it burning and light it. If they can chew their hand off before the fuse reaches the cap and they can put it out they get to live.

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • NorCalMattNorCalMatt Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, amazing that some people can be so cruel and inhuman.
    People like this do not deserve to live in our society.

I hope they burn.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    With such a lack of respect for animal life and a penchant for torture, these guys could have a career in the cosmetics or pharmaceuticals industries. This is the way serial killers start out. They ought to be shot as a pre-emptive to avoid further insanity.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    I seldom vent strong emotion on this board but those who would do such to a dog or a puppy would also do such to children. Castration (rapid castration with cherry bombs) seems much to kind.

BTW, in Nevada, if a man kills you dog it is legal to hang him!

NRA ENdowment, CRPA Life, Past President NRA Members Council
    Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem. Semper Fidelis
    marinesega2.jpg
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I, also believe that it is a hint of what that person will do later in life. The mind off these people is turning in circles. I myself in a situation, choice is,,,,shoot a 'worthless human" or a good dog,,,, bow, wow, comes home with me. nambu