In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio found

Comments

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,567 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sad day
    all the BS Klintons have done and crickets when it comes to arrest

this fellow who kicks * and take names gets busted [:(!]
  • Options
    arraflipperarraflipper Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The judge that made that ruling should be disbarred. What an * kissing piece of crap. Joe is one of the very few may not do everything correctly but at least he is doing something.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    god d==n shame someone who is protecting americas borders from illegals, druggers, and criminals has a liberal judge condemn him for doing it....
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,013 ******
    edited November -1
    [:(][:(][:(][V][V][V][V]
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Susan Ritchie Bolton

quote:On July 21, 2000, based upon the recommendation of United States Senator Jon Kyl from Arizona,[1] Bolton was nominated by President Bill Clinton to a seat on the United States District Court for the District of Arizona vacated by Robert C. Broomfield. She was confirmed by the United States Senate on October 3, 2000, and received her commission on October 13, 2000.[2] She is a registered Independent.[3] Bolton assumed senior status on September 1, 2016.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump needs to pardon him tomorrow, and then sick Sessions on Bolton to prove Sessions deserves his job.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,240 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guilty of Contempt, because of "racial profiling."
    The geniuses at the DA office figured out that he concentrated on Latinos.

No kidding, I thought he was looking for blonde guys from Norway and Sweden.

He is a good man who was enforcing border laws. A federal conviction, I bet a dollar Trump will pardon him, and soon.
  • Options
    DPHMINDPHMIN Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He should do like Andrew Jackson defied the Supreme Court. The deputies that worked under Sheriff Arpaio should rise up to defend him, and take that Judge in custody.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He may be a little odd but I sure liked his balls when it came to treating prisoners like prisoners Etc.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not just contempt of court but

Criminal Contempt.
    RLTW

• Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, found guilty of breaking the law because he refused to break the law. He enforced federal statutes on immigration to the letter, despite being ordered to ignore those laws by this "progressive reformist" judge.

She's "independent" all right: independent of integrity, independent of legal precedence, and independent of the oath she took.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, if he didn't hold the court in contempt before you can bet your last dollar he does now!
    All these liberal activist judges need to be purged from the system.
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's going to appeal. I don't think he would take a job Trump offers. I don't think at his age he would leave AZ. I would love to see him in charge of homeland security.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wonder if tweets to trump to pardon him and appoint him in a position to DO what he has been DOING would help ???
  • Options
    Wild TurkeyWild Turkey Member Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rocky Raab
    She's "independent" all right: independent of integrity, independent of legal precedence, and independent of the oath she took.

And guess who appointed her?[:(!]
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    This explains it all:

US District Court Judge G. Murray Snow first issued a temporary injunction in 2011, barring Arpaio from detaining people solely based on their immigration status. Snow issued a permanent order two years later.

Upholding the current laws on the books can put you in jail[:(!]
    Make American Great Again ? ,,,,,, don't think so
  • Options
    XP100XP100 Member Posts: 436 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    and what the hell are they doing to Mayors of cities not obeying Federal laws on illegal immigrants? NOTHING
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    An agenda driven Judge found him guilty.

I doubt much over 20% of Americans think he is guilty.

The conviction will be overturned on Appeal.
  • Options
    jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Joe is 85 years old.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,748 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do as the Clintons do Ignore them,,hope Trump does something. The guy is a patriot of the USA/