In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

It's dangerous out there....In the boondocks.

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
On November the 4th the massive Libtard protest will take place in towns and cities.

They need to reconsider protesting in towns of less than 100,000 persons,, not much if any, protection and,, it could be dangerous.[:0]

Comments

• joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    On November the 4th the massive Libtard protest will take place in towns and cities.

They need to reconsider protesting in towns of less than 100,000 persons,, not much if any, protection and,, it could be dangerous.[:0]

I live under a rock. What protests?
  • grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Get shot in my area so they will stay in Eugene if they are smart.
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fortunately aside from Charlottesville we've had little to no activity. Even when they sent out a message planning something in Roanoke it didn't really materialize. When they went to Richmond, Richmond PD arrested their * for wearing masks in public so that put a quick end to that. They should have done that in Charlottesville. [V]
  • remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come to my little town and police will have the County Jail filled up with them
  • Gregor62Gregor62 Member Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This will turn out just like the million man march when Obama took office.

Lots of posturing, and hype.

If I'm wrong, the folks in metropolitan areas best have a plan to deal some miscreants.