In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hello From Wyoming!

gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
edited July 2006 in General Discussion
Hey guys, I havent been on all that much lately. Lots of newbies on board I see. I hope all is well with everyone. I will be checking in from time to time until things settle down to where I can put my usuall 3+ hours a day in[:D].

Take care,

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So, how do you like it there?
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gun_runner
    Hey guys, I havent been on all that much lately. Lots of newbies on board I see. I hope all is well with everyone. I will be checking in from time to time until things settle down to where I can put my usuall 3+ hours a day in[:D].

Take care,

Hello. I really would like to live in Wyoming, it's magnifcient country.

Wrong post! [:)]
    What's next?
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    I guess I missed something(big surprise there).
    So you moved to Wildoming?
  • dcinffxvadcinffxva Member Posts: 2,830 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Will be out your direction next week. Beautiful country.
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone coming to the Sheridan WY area, stop in at Shipton's Big R and check out the sporting good department.
  • gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
    edited November -1
    I love it here. I lived here a few years ago and swore I would return. The fresh air, people, gun laws, hunting and everything else are a plus but there is just something about it.

Im happy to be back.quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    So, how do you like it there?
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    Hopefully I get drawn this coming week for Antelope. If so I'll be Laramie bound in the next couplea months.
  • gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
    edited November -1
    Shoot me an email if you get drawn. I live around 45 minutes or less from Laramie. I will buy you a cup of coffee as long as the mountain pass is drivable anyway. quote:Originally posted by greeker375
    Hopefully I get drawn this coming week for Antelope. If so I'll be Laramie bound in the next couplea months.