In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why I keep "post it's" in my van...

dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
nobama.jpg
Don
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.

Comments

• Options
    nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gas prices are lower wherever that is than they are here. By about $.30/gallon.
  • Options
    dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Zulu7
    Gas prices are lower wherever that is than they are here. By about $.30/gallon.

MI.
    Ya, they dropped a bit this week, I will be in the UP tomorrow, prices there should be close to yours....
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    blaming him for stuff he did not do and is not responsible for, just aggravates me, because it overshadows what he really is responsible for

make enough conspiracies and when one does come along it is unbelievable and gets dismissed

gas never hit above 1.80 before george bush in 2001, 3.00 in 2005, and still 20-40 cent cheaper than 2008
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    blaming him for stuff he did not do and is not responsible for, just aggravates me, because it overshadows what he really is responsible for

make enough conspiracies and when one does come along it is unbelievable and gets dismissed

gas never hit above 1.80 before george bush in 2001, 3.00 in 2005, and still 20-40 cent cheaper than 2008

This may be all and true, but to many of the simple sheeple out there, this will certainly make them "think" about what they are going to mark/write on the ballot, it may at least keep them from voting for him.
  • Options
    edited November -1

And bush was blamed for high gas prices under his watch too[;)]....
    Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kidthatsirish

This may be all and true, but to many of the simple sheeple out there, this will certainly make them "think" about what they are going to mark/write on the ballot, it may at least keep them from voting for him.

And if feels pretty good doing it [;)][:D]
    Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Standish, MI [;)]
    Standish.jpg
    Don
  • Options
    ForkliftkingForkliftking Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why did you only get $20.00 worth of gas? Do you plan on selling the van anytime soon?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forkliftking
    Why did you only get $20.00 worth of gas? Do you plan on selling the van anytime soon?

I'm cheep [;)] that's what it takes to get me to work all week [;)]
    Don
  • Options
    DRP-AZDRP-AZ Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This could go viral. I have piles of post-it pads and I should just write a bunch up.

NO MO B O 2012

End of an Error
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bed Bath & Beyond, Roseville, MI [;)][:D]
    bedbath.jpg
    Don
  • Options
    dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Great idea Don. Mind if I follow suit?
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait I dont get it...

Why not newt or cain???
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dheffley
    Great idea Don. Mind if I follow suit?

Wherever whenever Danny, I even have my wife writing them now[;)]....
    Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roswellnative
    Wait I dont get it...

Why not newt or cain???

Or Paul, Nobama 2012[;)]
    Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BTW,
    It was not my idea..[;)]
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/StickyNoteCampaign
    But I like it, and post it's are cheap...
    Don
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Today in Roseville, MI [:D]
    newpostit.jpg
    Don
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Speedway gas 12-17 [:D]
    12-17-Speedway.jpg
    Don
  • Options
    rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1