In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How many plan to watch the debates?

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited September 2004 in General Discussion
I plan to watch the debates, but it seems like they are hyping them more than they are worth.

It took forever for the candidates to even agree on little details. It should be good.

ruger2.jpg

"If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams

Comments

• Options
    zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll be watching just to see how it goes. My vote is cast already. [;)]

W

Jason
    Proud NRA member
    "The constitutions of most of our states assert that all power is inherent in the people; that...it is there right and duty to be at all times armed."
    Thomas Jefferson 1824

Made_in_USA_135_Black1.jpg

us-flag1.gif
    IMG_8700145.jpg
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When do they began?I'll probably have to work I go in at 8:00 PM thats probably about the time they come on.I would like my wife to tape them for me.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,941 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am only watching for the commercials. Don

"I would not mind being the last man on earth just to see if all those girls were telling me the truth"
  • Options
    shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Nah, past my bedtime. I'll listen to Rush tomorrow and get all the good soundbites and his critique.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cripe, this should be better than Saturday night live version...

GW.. the argue King.( Fuzzy math is my specialty ) [:D]

Get out of the left lane.. you're holding me up.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When do they start?

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    They are so scripted these days, hardly worth watching. Ah, give me the days of LBJ's sweaty upper lip vs. JFK. Now that was a "voter momentum swing" moment in history...Now all we get is sound bites to be later satirized on SNL...

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    9:00 pm EST.

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
  • Options
    gonepostalgonepostal Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They said it will not be a typical debate ,they will each only answer questions given to them ,they will not ask each other questions ,or really debate in any way ,it will be more like a interview

i will now put ten round mags in all my pre ban guns ,just to show defiance

dhs-advisory-elevated.gif
  • Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,941 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    They are so scripted these days, hardly worth watching. Ah, give me the days of LBJ's sweaty upper lip vs. JFK. Now that was a "voter momentum swing" moment in history...Now all we get is sound bites to be later satirized on SNL...

Do you not mean Nixon? Don[?]

"I would not mind being the last man on earth just to see if all those girls were telling me the truth"
  • Options
    gonepostalgonepostal Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    their also not suposed to know the questions tonight

i will now put ten round mags in all my pre ban guns ,just to show defiance

dhs-advisory-elevated.gif
  • Options
    hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be watching. 8:00PM CST

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I will be watching! [}:)][:D]

Delta.gif

Extreme moments of horror should be met with extreme actions of preventive retribution

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my youth the most!
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Got a hot battery and am warming up the Philco right now....[:D]

There was a cowhand once who said that Shakespeare was the only poet who wrote like he'd been raised on red meat.
    No man in his right mind will play with a gun. I've seen show-offs doing fancy spins and all that. No real gun-fighter ever did. With a hairtrigger, he'd be likely to blow a hole in his belly. L'Amour

wings2.gif
    Stolen from, and with thanks, to Kiwibird
  • Options
    muggstermuggster Member Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    When they start including ALL the people running for Prez.....I'll start watching.[:)]

Muggster
  • Options
    rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcon12
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

You're right, dcon. I caught myself this morning wondering if it was the democratic primaries, or the Presidential debate.
    Hoped that no one would notice my blunder...

Do you not mean Nixon? Don[?]

JOIN PETA! (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS) I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to have a salad and spring water!