In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Check out my pumpkin...

ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
edited October 2005 in General Discussion
pumpkin-small.jpg

[:)]

I planned on doing a Glock logo, but I got lazy and just did this instead..

next year I'll get a reciprocating saw and try again

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
th_israelC3.gif

Comments

• BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Why not just use your Glock and make the logos with bullet holes? That would make for a great pumpkin. Just shoot a bunch of holes through it put a candle in it and there you have it.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    Why not just use your Glock and make the logos with bullet holes? That would make for a great pumpkin. Just shoot a bunch of holes through it put a candle in it and there you have it.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif

thats a good idea.. next year I will.

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
    th_israelC3.gif
  • rcrxmike_2rcrxmike_2 Member Posts: 3,275
    edited November -1
    good idea, but what goes in....must come out....not much to hold a lid on after that......[:D]

If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made tham out of meat!