In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Shameless Plug, Five guns just listed, No reserve

Comments

• SCorversSCorvers Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm watching that GooseGun. Don't need it, but would like to show up at the camp with it just so I can say,"That's not a shotgun. THIS is a shotgun." or "Excuse me while I whip this out."[:D]
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    The military rifle bored out to 20 gauge is interesting.

Just figured out it's 28 gauge. Had to Put a great big notice in red on the auction.
  • 7.62x39Lover7.62x39Lover Member Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That Smith and Wesson carry gun is so damn sexy. The price is right for now. I would buy it, but my rent is too damn high. [:D]
  • NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    Did the buyer fall though on you Marlin goose gun or is that a different one?

I have one and have no idea what to do with it. I think I saw yours going for over $200. For that it would be worth my effort to sell.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Nwcid
    Did the buyer fall though on you Marlin goose gun or is that a different one?

I have one and have no idea what to do with it. I think I saw yours going for over $200. For that it would be worth my effort to sell.

This is a different one. I had two of them. The one that sold last week was in 99+% condition with two magazines. It went for $306! After that one went so high I figured I might as well list the other one. The metal on this one is great but wood is kind of beat up.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    Just about 3 hours to go on the goose gun and it's a little under the money.

? Doesn't it disassemble fairly easy? Save on shipping, break it down, wrap the sections in bubble wrap and use a shorter box. Probably travel safer that way, too.

It'll bring what it brings. Just turning some of my collection into cash to pay the light bill. [;)] The rule of thumb I use when shipping is that I will break the firearm down as far as is possible without the use of tools. At $35 shipping I'm still below many that charge 40 to 50 for normal length guns.